League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quinshin

08-09-2011

This is surely going to be amazing. Balancing Champs will be even more difficult though. A Champ who's just fine in Summoner's Rift can easily be OP in Dominion. These issues already exist in SR vs TT and will have an even more drastical impact in Dominion. I'm thrilled to see how Riot will handle that. Riot, I have faith in you guys.

CaptainTrips01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

All of my money! Just, take it! Take it all!

TheEpicOne91

08-09-2011

Freaking beast mode game type. Riot went above and beyond the call of duty for sure, with this new style of game play.

Invoker3

08-09-2011

****ing love you guys.

iainB85

08-09-2011

Love this trailer, but couldn't help but laugh at the guy on the whiteboard connecting circles together -- love reneactments of how the design "sort of" happened :P

TheOneCalledJoe

08-09-2011

QQ

sams0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

looks epic

ERRORMONSTER

08-09-2011

And all of a sudden everyone loves Riot I can't wait for this update... Your new URL should be TheBomb.com because that's exactly what this is.

chaotekruler

08-09-2011

Gayyyy

Itahzu

08-10-2011

yes really extraordinary it changes the foundation of all morts games this will bring forever league of legends on top forever more, always trying new things keeps this company standing on the brink of fame