League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daerana

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPrime View Post
the girl at 2:05 is insanely beautiful, who is she and when does she become available too?
The girl is Nikasaur she is a riot employee.. she is often in the Summoner showcases on youtube and on the sites..

Jhaerik

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipje View Post
The girl is Nikasaur she is a riot employee.. she is often in the Summoner showcases on youtube and on the sites..
Yeh, you have to hire chicks because of the whole women's lib thing. Also breaks the monotony of office life, and they gets more Tube clicks.

RoamenCota

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnosaurusRex1 View Post
So i guess riot was just messing with our heads when they announced magma chambers
"Guess what? ...
Liquid hot magma.

Hot magma.

and sharks with lasers.

FortCastle

08-09-2011

i wonder how the runes will be used and champs specialities,,,

and i can finally say proudly that 5v5 is easy to predict when the end is coming,, with all those players telling me never surrender,,, guess they never got in any good elo,,
all those lame games been waiting forever at tower being the only one warding uselessly watching my team die and blame me for hugging, that map wont kill my hope at least,

but ill have one big problem and question,, would be, do we have to play kamikaze none stop in this map? or can we have some infinite surviving skill, i like stacking and i really hate dyeing.

(**** ill have a lot of new things to lean from this new map/game. new builds, new runes, new favorite champs, new strategies, new mentality, new skill to acquire and a new type of fun)

NUG3 NubPwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

NUG3 Clan be runnin Dominion alllll day come @ us PTBO boyz!

NUG3 NubPwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

NUG3 Clan too gangst u come at us 5v1 we still solo ace wup wup

Noper

08-09-2011

"We here at Riot felt that there was not enough in fighting between teams and that the resulting drama was not to our standards. In light of this we made Dominion, a much more fast paced 'Team Oriented' style which breeds hate and fighting amongst players who are bad at listening to a 'Leader.' This will certainly cause the fighting and drama we were looking for as it will bolster the number of reports we get in so we can hire more people to read your complaints"

Yorobi

08-09-2011

Ya ya dominion is cool... this best not mean you scrapped magma chamber though! > i still want muh new map for the field of justice!

Ryko154

08-09-2011

will they change fortune and jannas artwork i hope so

GrandMaster Sin

08-09-2011

Can't wait but i wanna know how long our characters will take in down time when we play this.