League of Legends Dominion Gameplay: The Legend Evolves

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RYUDA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I think that AoE damage, movement speed (ways to get around the map quicker), and global skills are going to dominate and because this game mode isn't like a normal game on summoner's rift. Also we won't need the basic support/AD carry/AP carry/tank/off-tank team composition. I think that the easiest way to gain CP (lol capture points are abbreviated as CP...) would be to melt the enemy team fast enough that your team has the time to actually capture a point. I'm not saying tanks will be obsolete, but I am inferring that the tanky DPS meta-game might make somewhat of a comeback due to the fact that they deal consistent damage while still taking punishment and capturing points.
Brand, Renekton, Annie, Katarina, Xin Zhao, Alistar, Amumu, Blitzcrank, Fiddlesticks. Not saying they'll be top tier first picks, but I do think they will be used constantly for their potential to disable or melt entire enemy teams.
just my thoughts

minime90

08-08-2011

when

Soulrin10

08-08-2011

so considering all the resources (human and otherwise) you've spent to create this unique map, with new animations and terrains, that we won't be seeing any small gameplay modes such as official ARAM, deathmatch or the infamous jungle only/deathmatch?

Quote:
Not saying they'll be top tier first picks, but I do think they will be used constantly for their potential to disable or melt entire enemy teams.
you missed the point that they said most fights end up in 2v2 and in rare ocasions 3v3. chances are this game mode will be dominated by bruisers/anti carriers, such as poppy.

Surgery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

I really liked that video. Thanks Riot!

Sleepyeyes

08-08-2011

The chick at 3:08 - 3:09 sooo hot!

InVid SacKie

08-08-2011

zomg....gotta change my pants..

Ch40440

08-08-2011

This new game type looks so fun, and my friends and I are all looking forward for this to come out, I will be waiting the hour it comes out :]

pwzn

08-08-2011

OMGG, thats awesome !!!

Dretven

08-08-2011

Does anyone know the release date?

rZetro

08-08-2011

Awesome all around. But one question;

WHO'S THE BABE!!!