Concerns about wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haechi

08-08-2011

Dominion map seems quite small and it won't be "random" teamfight places i guess. All fights will be around the capture points and/or whatever big buff mob so i'm a bit wondering about teams going all wards and teleport spell to be ready to deny points totally.

Don't get me wrong, i like that idea, it could bring up good strategies and so but if it's too good (wards + teleport), i'm afraid it's going to be the core gameplay of Dominion map.

I don't even know if that's bad or not, but i realized that and had a concern about it..

Tell me if i'm wrong.

Keiffeyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

There are no wards on Dominion.

nord thief

08-08-2011

Teleport is getting replaced by Promote, and wards cost gold so it's all about making the expense worth it. And anyone can buy an Oracle's, if I notice I get killed in the jungle a lot on SR I get Oracle's and proceed to ward kill. But to answer your question I do think that roamers and heavy warders will make Dominion very easy on your team. But DOminion may not even have wards.

EDIT: Akali'd by Keiffeyy

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

no wards or tely. instead promote and some other thingy

nord thief

08-08-2011

Instead of wards they will be implementing Shaco-in-the-boxes, just without the invis. But to balance it it also surpresses anyone that walks over it for 2 seconds and it marks the target as visible on the map for 25 seconds.