Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Concerns about wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haechi

08-08-2011

Dominion map seems quite small and it won't be "random" teamfight places i guess. All fights will be around the capture points and/or whatever big buff mob so i'm a bit wondering about teams going all wards and teleport spell to be ready to deny points totally.

Don't get me wrong, i like that idea, it could bring up good strategies and so but if it's too good (wards + teleport), i'm afraid it's going to be the core gameplay of Dominion map.

I don't even know if that's bad or not, but i realized that and had a concern about it..

Tell me if i'm wrong.

Keiffeyy

08-08-2011

There are no wards on Dominion.

nord thief

08-08-2011

Teleport is getting replaced by Promote, and wards cost gold so it's all about making the expense worth it. And anyone can buy an Oracle's, if I notice I get killed in the jungle a lot on SR I get Oracle's and proceed to ward kill. But to answer your question I do think that roamers and heavy warders will make Dominion very easy on your team. But DOminion may not even have wards.

EDIT: Akali'd by Keiffeyy

Fluffdelgato

08-08-2011

no wards or tely. instead promote and some other thingy

nord thief

08-08-2011

Instead of wards they will be implementing Shaco-in-the-boxes, just without the invis. But to balance it it also surpresses anyone that walks over it for 2 seconds and it marks the target as visible on the map for 25 seconds.