In b4 Shen top of tier 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Om3gaW3apon

08-08-2011

if elementz throws out a dominion tier list, i can see shen being amazing for this mode, which is good for me as he was my first main and would love to play him again.

getting around the map quickly seems amazing for this map, and with shen not only having tauns and spammy ranged to interupt enemies. if you have a zone getting attacked u can ult onto a team member to help them out, or ult onto a ally thats mid capturing to protect him from getting interupted. (assuming u ignore interuption if all the damage is shielded)

cant wait for this game mode!!

Renelius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Sorry to break it to you, but Shen will need a buff before he tops any tier list.

Archlord Mythos

08-08-2011

Depending on playstyle, ANY champ could possibly be viable here. Your glass-cannonish champs will be good defenders, killing opponents quickly before they can capture your points.

Your beefier champs will be quite useful in surviving to take the capture points, as well as leading the charge in team fights.

Stealth champions could be very effective in secretly grabbing positions away from a displaced enemy team.

Quick-movement champs will be great at both capturing the central buffs, and for moving around to quickly take capture points.

It will take about a month (give or take) for good strategies to come out that use all types of champions, so until then enjoy your FotM tanks and displacement champs.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

There are a lot of champs that will do well here.

Teemo and Mundo I think will reign as king. But someone like Ezreal may have a great place here, seeing as how he's already a god on TT because of how well he handles small skirmishes, I can see him being an amazing hero on Dominion.

Kassadin will also be *****in too, and Twitch/Eve I could imagine being a nightmare to deal with due to permanent stealth.

I really think mobility will be the name of the game for Dominion.