Best Dominion team comps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sciyth

08-08-2011

So theres a lot of talk of what champs are going to be good for this new map. I'm curious as to what the best team comps would be.

for example (and I haven't thought about this to hard but what ev's) i think this team would be good or at least ridiculously annoying

Heimer: turrets to guard cp's, he can drop his nade on ppl trying to capture, rockets are fairly usefull in team fights which u know are going to happen a lot

Teemo: obviously his shrooms are going to make his global taunt super OP but wait theres more, move quick can help him get to cp's really quick, he can hide at CP's, and of course everything else that makes the furry little scout a pain in the ***

Maokai: he's a tank so he can soak up dmg, plus his ult will help in team captures and teamfights a lot, also his saplings can b annoying along with the cc he can dish out

Nidalee: heals teammates, the traps could be a bit annoying but not much, the javelin toss is going to hurt though since u need to stay near the cp which makes u an easy target, then of course she can go cougar

Caitlyn: more traps , her q will be very useful and in general she is a good ad carry

what are some other really good or really annoying teams that you can think up?
pleae give reasons as well

hawkraider

08-08-2011

this thread has already been made go post on that one

sciyth

08-08-2011

has it? sorry didn't see it