Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Carlin

08-08-2011

How soon until we get our Warsong Gulch gametype?

variblex

08-08-2011

tl;drr -1

Aean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Standard isn't really Alterac-Valley style. If there was a gametype that felt like an all-out AV style battle I would play it though.

Xin Kaishek

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthobaggins View Post
How soon until we get our Warsong Gulch gametype?
Yeah, cuz WoW was the first and only game in the history of gaming to have a king of the hill and capture the flag mode. Dweeb.

Sulfurian

08-08-2011

Don't bring that now-terrible game into this. I quit after 3 years of it. Activision ruined everything. PvP was the worst part of it.

Seņor Kalivos

08-08-2011

Oh, they're copying WoW? I thought they were copying Goldeneye. Or Perfect Dark. Because those had a king of the hill style of gameplay. As well as capture the flag. And team death match. shiiiiiiiiiit.

Rastamepas

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulfurian View Post
Don't bring that now-terrible game into this. I quit after 3 years of it. Activision ruined everything. PvP was the worst part of it.
activision didnt ruin wow lol. WoW's own casual fanbase is the ultimate decay factor for the stagnating game.

othic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aean View Post
Standard isn't really Alterac-Valley style. If there was a gametype that felt like an all-out AV style battle I would play it though.
When Alterac Valley first came out it was very much like DotA.

nord thief

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by othic View Post
When Alterac Valley first came out it was very much like DotA.
I dont know why the OP is trying to troll or whatever this attempt is, because AV came out after DotA, which LoL is inspired by. You may as well say that DotA is an AV knockoff

Attero

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Lute View Post
I dont know why the OP is trying to troll or whatever this attempt is, because AV came out after DotA, which LoL is inspired by. You may as well say that DotA is an AV knockoff
This.

WoW BGs weren't released till 05. Obviously Blizzard stole from DotA. Shut up OP.