ARAM soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eatfoodnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

alright so ARAM is fairly fun, hugely dependent on team comp, but still entertaining.

unless they have a soraka.

two of the biggest things to deal with in ARAM are health and mana, too bad soraka can sustain an entire team and get rid of both of those needs.

other supports such as taric are mana hungry but soraka can just give herself mana endlessly. You can say that she doesn't do anything besides heal, making her not as good as say janna, who can CC you endlessly. That's just more of a reason as to why she's anti-fun. Getting the satisfaction of landing a hard to hit skillshot wiped away immediately by soraka's constant heals is just stupid.

ok well, enough QQ about soraka in ARAM. My real point is, can we just ban soraka from being an available champ in ARAM or something? Because at this point I either have to queue dodge when i see a soraka or not play ARAM at all. I want to keep playing ARAM though, and queue dodging is almost as unethical as playing soraka in ARAM so I'd really like another way to not have hours of my time wasted losing every time to soraka.

tl;dr soraka is even more anti-fun in ARAM than normal 5v5, can we ban her or something?

Sightoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2011

you've never seen blitz in aram i guess

DeMoNGoATxXx

08-08-2011

not really, i win a majority of my ARAMs and soraka is really only annoying mid game
i do hate her though, but my reason for that is because of her magic resist aura thing

also, she can only heal one person with her W and it has a long cooldown early imo

nvmvoidrays

08-08-2011

yes, because ARAM is a supported game type.

tl;dr: deal with it

Agamentium

08-08-2011

I don't think they are going to balance the game around a custom game mode.

Anyways, if you really hate the random part of aram that much, then do adam (draft mode). This was you CAN ban soraka.

pewpymcpewppants

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightoe View Post
you've never seen blitz in aram i guess
Had an ARAM against blitz, akali, alistar, leblanc, and swain. God forbid we get pulled -_-;;

AdmiralAardvark

08-08-2011

Blitz has his anti fun button in skillshot form, so its not nearly as anti fun as Soraka.

But you forget that Taric has a stun and an AoE AD buff, for more damage to towers.

DeMoNGoATxXx

08-08-2011

aram is honestly very balanced, thing is that you can't always go with traditional builds, skill orders, or playstyle
you also have to turtle out different parts of the game or abuse different parts of the game depending on what your team comp is, problem is people don't understand that and a melee who is used to getting fed and raping early ends up feeding a team with a lot of ranged early

LieutenantShiny

08-08-2011

You're crying about ARAM? Lol.

Nidalee is a hero in ARAM, cry about that too.

Naylin

08-08-2011

Janna ARAM >all

only thing better in that was the yorick bug aram huehue