New Free Champions (Week 24)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Promise

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappage View Post
I'd like to see udyr in next week's champ running, and maybe mordekaiser - if that's too much to ask oh well

and apearently i got the first post

edit 2: OH GOD NO...MY BIG RED BUDDY IS GOING TO HAVE SO MANY HORRIBLE BUILDS

Cho'gath why...
I know right. The terribad AP, and the occasional AD Chos come out of the bloody woodwork when he is free. At least AP Cho is sub par, and always on the other team.

CarefreeLee

05-05-2010

oh good free garen sweet....lets see the whole world Garen vs Garen each game

HNIC Cloudchaser

05-05-2010

Oh man.. Every single champion I play is free next week. *sigh* That will be interesting to see... and I'm going to have to fight for my champions!

Divine Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Last night I was sitting here thinking "I'm going to try Mundo, I hope he is free next week so I don't need to buy him". Luck has come in the form of him being free this week Thanks Riot.

RamzaAion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dimos View Post
I have to fourth(?) the mordekaiser request. I already bought him, actually, and am very glad I did - but I was waiting forever (I also started around week 18ish) b/c for a new player 3150 IP is a big deal. Plus, I think he's the only character that does better against a hero 1v1 when a hero's minions are with him.... Very fun to play.
Jax? O.o

RamzaAion

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjl View Post
I'm gonna third that Mordekaiser request. He's one I've been wanting to try, but he hasn't been free for over ten weeks. Seeing as I only started playing in week 17...
Mordekaiser was free on Week 23

123e

05-05-2010

Well, no way in hell I'm going to be Playing next week.

Ryze, Zilean, AND Tristana are you ****ting me?

Nemmisis

05-05-2010

2 things, 1. I am nthing the morde rally. 2. Next week i have to pwn some ww, karthus, and rammus noobs. Hey, when is twitch gonna be free? I enjoy rat hunting season...

SnAKe EyES4516

Recruiter

05-05-2010

very cool set of heros

cheeeya

Recruiter

05-05-2010

Next weeks gonna be a hell of a melee DPS spam week