New Free Champions (Week 24)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

God im alraedy hating the next 2 weeks of LoL. Nearly all my fave chracters are free (yes i have them all) Geez. Riots conspiring to stop me playing ezreal karthus katarina or twitch.

darkvoid1

05-07-2010

put twitch on plz riot

TheBloodHunter9

05-07-2010

why the **** is your site off agian olmost every morning in holland i cant play because i see a amumu that says: are you connected to the internet?????
stop that plzzzzz

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

05-07-2010

Oh god, so much noobs playing my anivia :'((

Idzuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegenDK View Post
Oh god, so much noobs playing my anivia :'((
hey! I only died like 3 times last match! ^.^

Ryze Katana

05-07-2010

I want mordekaiser also. He's only been once in champ rotation since he came out. I wanna try him

Malderon

05-07-2010

Cho'Gath has some benefit from being around enemy minions, because he can eat them to replenish his health and mana, which means harassing him usually isn't effective. And when full scale fighting breaks out, if you can it both the enemy champion and his minions in your rupture, scream and some vorpal spike attacks, you replenish health and mana while fighting. But that is more of an extra I'd say. His passive combined with a regrowth pendant does mean he can stay in lane almost forever against nearly any champion, with only a few exceptions.

And, Cho'Gath is not nearly as good a tank as the true tanks like Alistar, Ammumu and Shen. He is more of a bulky burst caster who can also stand on the front line to take some damage. I mean, a full spell combo plus some auto attacks mean a great deal of pain for any squishy, so buffed with some AP it can mean an eaten squishy.

Going to enjoy eating Fail'Gaths, and going to hate being stuck with them. Nothing angers me more in this game than having a Fail'Gath on my team.

And please people, for the love of all that is still holy, try out a champion in practise before you try him in matchmaking, and read a guide or two to get an idea how said champion works. That way, you won't set yourself and your team up for a defeat.

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idzuna View Post
hey! I only died like 3 times last match! ^.^
noobs are not everyone though
I saw anivia's with 0/7 :'(

Ravel

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcampton View Post
IMO, instead of waiting and hoping for characters, you guys should support this awesome game and just buy the collectors packs. It will keep this game going and means more maps / more characters / more skins / better game implementation... eg. voice chat, guilds, replays.

Riot provide an awesome free service, it is far more worth supporting that other such games that I care to mention.
I bought one of the collector's packs and got roughly half the champions, plus I bought more Riot Points for skins for my favorite champs..., but there are still lots of champions i'd like to try before buying them, namely twitch.

P.S. - I bought Mordekaiser w/ IP and haven't regretted it once.

Triforce711

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappage View Post
I'd like to see udyr in next week's champ running, and maybe mordekaiser - if that's too much to ask oh well

and apearently i got the first post

edit 2: OH GOD NO...MY BIG RED BUDDY IS GOING TO HAVE SO MANY HORRIBLE BUILDS

Cho'gath why...

plz no o god no no mord or udyr they both make me sad