renekton bot's fanfic

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Don't worry it gets better. It all started out as RB making good on his threat to write Garen/Morde slash fiction if no rioters responded to his urgent questions thread, but it evolved into a hell of an epic storyline, staying in clear Renekton bot style, then making a turn for a GODLIKE flashback arc for Xin Xhao as he relives his journey to Noxus, rise up the Noxian social ladder, fall from grace, and finally rescue by Jarvan II's forces, Easily a seperate fanfic by itself. Afterwards the story still retains a much more serious tone than before, but still is clearly written by RB. we're still all waiting on the last chapter.
what last chapter? were just waiting on the next chapter, it probably won't end for a little while more, he said there were 80

rEDrEACTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

i laughed so hard i farted xD

ultradash1

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEDrEACTION View Post
i laughed so hard i farted xD
lol

ultradash1

08-11-2011

bump!

ultradash1

08-11-2011

bumulumulump

Sarkan of Arkham

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
what last chapter? were just waiting on the next chapter, it probably won't end for a little while more, he said there were 80
Really? I only read it from the lj and the few missing chapters from the thread, so I missed his statement, but as far as story arcs and such go, I couldn't help but feel we were being led up to some huge grand finale in the next chapter.

ultradash1

08-12-2011

i doubt it, he probably has some huge twist coming up that will shatter all of space and time

ultradash1

08-13-2011

Bump!!!!!!!!

Sarkan of Arkham

08-13-2011

You know, it IS Renekton bot so... I would be suprised if he stopped there.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-13-2011

Holy **** chapter 45 is up! *runs off to read*

1234567 ... 11