renekton bot's fanfic

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

the great renekton bots epic fanfic

http://renekton.livejournal.com/tag/...%20chapter%201

awesomeness

also his epic urgent questions thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=440467

^ for great entertainment

yours truly, a mere mortal wishing to spread the awesomeness

edit: WHY ARE PEOPLE DOWNVOTING THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS RENEKTON BOT OMG

edit 2: yay! some upvotes! embrace the awesomeness!

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

bump?

edit: why don't you like me bumping?

edit: why do you like me bumping? (not that im complaining)

ultradash1

08-07-2011

aww nobody bumps but me

must
keep
bumping

edit: lol? downvotes? wtf for? im just spreading the news of an epic fan fic.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-07-2011

Sorry for late arrival, bump got lost in the mail.

Ovalusc1

08-07-2011

**** that's weird.

I love it!

ultradash1

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalusc1 View Post
**** that's weird.

I love it!
ikr but it is awesome

ultradash1

08-08-2011

bump for 200 views

edit: why does someone keep downvoting all my posts?

Sarkan of Arkham

08-08-2011

Quoting myself from the bump on the urgent questions thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Following the above posters link, I went to the livejournal and read the entire thing so far. Awesome stuff, I have to say. Epic plot arc, maintaining an amazing balance of srs bsns and obvious troll, the signature of the one we know as Renekton Bot. Yet out of all the craploads of epic badassery spilling from this fanfic's every orfice, one minor moment will probably stay in my mind forever. I couldnt find the post itself in the 200+ pages here, so I was forced to copy-paste from the livejournal.

“A couple. Like this guy.” Miss Fortune reached past the person to her right, and Xin heard a small shout of alarm. When her arm came back, it was holding a small, irritated blue yordle.
“Xin, meet Rumble.”
“Uh.” said Xin, “Nice to meet you.” Whoopee. Another yordle.
“Yeah, hi.” said Rumble, then to Miss Fortune, “Put me the **** down!”

I lol'd. So. **** ing. Hard. Seriously this is probably one of the best little snippets in the entire story IMO. The fact that it roughly fits Rumble's actual personality only makes it better.

Anyway, so I have reached the end of what has been written so far, and I must say that, IMO, there is only one appropriate way to end this. We need Mordekaiser here. We need Mordekaiser to finally suck it the **** up, come charging in at Garen in a total biatch-rage, and beat the ever living **** out of him til he snaps out of it, have them share a tender moment with each other, and finally proceed to kick Darkwill's ass straight to hell with whatever creepy, twisted power of love they have.

Just a suggestion, I think it would definitely fit RB's style. Also, where did chapters 21, 22, 23, and 31 go? I would love to see more of Xin's memories, and I feel like I'm missing out on something pivotal in 31, where they obviously discovered where Garen was.
^

ultradash1

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Quoting myself from the bump on the urgent questions thread.

^
ty for enjoying the awesomeness, and i don't know where those chapters are, just read the 20 ones on the thread itself, ill get back to you on chapter 31

ultradash1

08-08-2011

yup they are off of the lj, here are the links for chapters 21, 22, and 23, keep in mind these are from the actual thread so you may have to scroll down a bit

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...440467&page=47
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...440467&page=49
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...440467&page=53

12345 ... 11