Co-Op vs AI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyHex

08-07-2011

Is there going to be a co-op vs ai i think that would be great for
learning new map and the mode.

King Ron Jeremy

08-07-2011

really doubt it but who knows

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

It takes a long time to code AIs.

They would need to start from scratch with Dominion bots.
In fact, they probably have to make new bot AIs that work with Dominion's map, if it's usable in custom mode.

I highly doubt there will be any Coop. It was a feature for Summoner's Rift. There's no reason it'll be expanded to other maps. It'd be just too much extra resources going to something not necessary and probably less fun.

DeadlyHex

08-11-2011

Not every one wants to pvp though cuz if u lost people rage at someone and usually in ai games
no one rages at any one

WaterDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

People still rage if you play awful in bots. And like what the others said. It'll take time to code it. The AI in coop still have some problems..

lordofthepit

08-11-2011

naw co-op ai sucks.

Zugal

08-11-2011

If you actually watched all the videos they said no co-op vs AI was going to be too difficult to do so there going leave it out. Cant remeber where I saw it but I did in one of the interviews.

Wasselin

08-12-2011

I think co-op vs ai would be worth their investment of time... many are afraid of pvp starting out so this helps them ease into the game more often, although I do see how co-op vs ai might be more difficult with this type of map.

KrupsMcGee

08-12-2011

None at launch. It's on the table as an addition later, as well as ranked dominion.