Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm making the Skarner Spotlight right now...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CPLnerd

08-09-2011

Most UpVotes I have seen for phreak!!!

On a side note I hope one of the 2k+ players is also using Skarner!

Direspark

08-09-2011

Tons.......just tons of damage...

Silktail

08-09-2011

And it was worth it every time you died.

JunSupport

08-09-2011

Quote:
Phreak:
You spelled "humor" wrong. I think you probably also have trouble spelling "armor" and pronouncing "aluminum."

Canadians AND the British have a different spelling.

SpuZZumD

08-10-2011

Quote:
Phreak:
You spelled "humor" wrong. I think you probably also have trouble spelling "armor" and pronouncing "aluminum."

Or, you know, he's Canadian and not British ;D

IS160e0d9b9b351fe75e2ad

08-10-2011

Quote:
Phreak:

Or maybe you could not be an obnoxious, ignorant fool and realise he might be from Europe, where we say 'humour', 'armour' and 'aluminium'. I could go into a whole tirade about how since your speaking our language you could at least speak it right, but I'm done here.

Zankman

08-10-2011

While your efforts are valid Phreak, they really are, props on trying, listening to the community and so on, you still have no idea how to build a champ, whether it's items, masteries or runes.

And I want to see more clips of you dying in the spotlight. :P It makes you feel more relatable, not so g0dlike. xD