AFKs in Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grigorian Tutor

08-07-2011

How can the same afk guy can cause of three of my Qs in a row to be dodge and now Im the one who cant join a game for the next 8 mins. Im suppose to just go into game with this guy who isnt even at keyboard give me a break. Allowing AFKs to Q is REDICULOUSx9000. Just dont let the game go forth if someone is afk and hasnt picked and afterward boot him from Q.

FIX IT NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH !!!

Vichoko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Yea, i think with an afk in the queue, the game shouldn't start, be cause you are harming all the team

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

I hate it when I see a fat troll who has that <!> sign.
But I hate it more if he comes back.
If they dodge due to a connection error/afk, shouldn't they be sent OUT of queue? I mean he appears 634 times and I haven't managed to get my first game for ages... A penalty isn't needed, just get them out, so we can get in.
More problematic in ranked, as people will know who their opponents are (thus picking whoever their main is). Very problematic.

EDIT: I'm currently facing this right now.

Whispy

10-13-2011

i agree its a pain having that connection sign 4 times in a row

Lyane

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grigorian Tutor View Post
How can the same afk guy can cause of three of my Qs in a row to be dodge and now Im the one who cant join a game for the next 8 mins. Im suppose to just go into game with this guy who isnt even at keyboard give me a break. Allowing AFKs to Q is REDICULOUSx9000. Just dont let the game go forth if someone is afk and hasnt picked and afterward boot him from Q.

FIX IT NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH !!!
You're complaining about normal games, well, what about the guys playing ranked with this happening to them 3 times in a row? That's 50 elo right there gone cuz some guy decides to afk.

If you read this you'll understand.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=lyane