Thank you,Riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a natural 20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timechild View Post
TLDR: No matter what decision Riot makes about their game, it's still going to be THE GAME, and I want to thank them for that.

Unfortunately I have to slightly disagree with this being THE GAME... it is not The Game... because I just lost the game!

On a different note... I am looking forward to new map and new game mode! Hopefully they will both be fun and exciting!

artayon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Greatest post eva <3 i will no longer ***** anymore roit

Kamkehsahlin

08-08-2011

So a year from now if this game mode still hasn't been released then what will you post? :P

Wowyersmart

08-08-2011

Whoa ,a LoL player with patience, understanding, and that can see things from multiple angles... you are unique <3 and i agree with you 100%

Timechild

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamkehsahlin View Post
So a year from now if this game mode still hasn't been released then what will you post? :P
It will come very soon, probably by the end of September at most. Even if it's not done by then, you can clearly see it's not just a prototype, it's almost complete. If by any chance nothing is done by the end of 2011, I will not post anything, I will just stop playing, and when it comes out I'll return.

Brawller

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorvision View Post
Obviously less expensive champs would be very welcome to the community as well as myself. I just have to own every champion and I have for some time. I compulsively buy every champ usually on release day... with IP. I'm able to farm the IP easily enough. Also, conspicuously, I usually have right about 6300 on champ release... maybe 6500 maybe 6100 but always very very nearly 6300. I must fit into some riot employee's mathemagics.
Its only because you play LoL to much, I spend min 4 hours a day playing this game. I Average 10,000 IP weekly becuase I play to much. I use this game for a WoW replacement.. Its like replacing crack/heroin with some bud. But the average person, rather the casual player, seems to make less then 6k ip a week. Thats why every one complains about the high IP price, because when you have a free game you have ALOT of casual players, and cheap people too.

@OP I agree with you in that, im happy they finally released something other than champs. Since its a free game i figure I wont complain if they fail hard on thier promises, or hype up the announcment about new content instead of letting the announcment do the hyping up, or releasing over priced champions, nah. Ill just be happy that i have something to take the edge off my crack addiction (WoW).

Though this new game mode reminds me of my Vanillia AB grinding days for warlord gear... >.> I hope its more fun.