Is there a way to resize partitions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pensieve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Hey guys.

I partitioned about 25 gb's of space on Windowns 7 so that I can run League without problems.. but between the programs and drivers installed on the partition I am currently down to about 2.41 gb's of free space (LoL finished downloading, but it's the patching that I am worried about) Will I be able to finish patching LoL with the free space I have? Otherewise, is there a way to resize my partitions? Or do I need to go through the whole process of Boot Camp all over again?

Flying Toilet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Doesn't the Disk Utility in the Utilities folder let you change partition sizes? http://osxdaily.com/2009/11/20/resiz...-disk-utility/ If you are running the game in BootCamp have you tried the new Cider port that was posted here the other day? It runs a lot better than the WIn7 game in BootCamp for me.

The Pensieve

08-09-2011

Oh cool, thanks. I'm really new to OSX so I haven't been messing around on it a lot.
EDIT: Apparently you can't do it through Disk Utility. There are third party options but I'm not willing to go out and buy a pack of DVD-R's. Ended up just reinstalling/repartitioning Windowns.

Thanks for your help though!

EDIT2: No, I haven't tried the new Cider port. I'll make sure to try that next time I'm on the OSX side of things.