10v10

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

Although 10v10 is a bit rediculous, why not something like 7v7, because 7 is a nice number. It's great in slots, why can't it be great in the crystal scar?

i guess we could go the typical 8v8 as a max, but since we are shooting for uniqueness, 7v7 is far superior

AlevOrgiy

08-07-2011

It will b nice orgy

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

hahaha it would certainly be very interesting

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

after all i have more than 5 RL friends on at a time, 7 would allow the normal amount of we tend to have on to play at once. Normally we range from 5-8, we had 10 once, ty custom games, actually we had 12+, it felt bad to leave the 2-4 people out
especially at a lan center, when you have to tell them to their face they can't play with you because you already have 10 0,o.....

these are good friends mind you, not just people that are there every time...

tbh more than 10 is very rare though....

CyborgNoodle

08-07-2011

10v10 would be waaaaaaay too laggy. And you could like pick Amumu, Rammus, Nunu, Katarina, Galio, Anivia, Vladimir, Morgana, Orianna, and Swain. Or something along those lines. Just string together your AoE ultimates until nothing remains of anything. Actually, I wanna try that now. :3

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgNoodle View Post
10v10 would be waaaaaaay too laggy. And you could like pick Amumu, Rammus, Nunu, Katarina, Galio, Anivia, Vladimir, Morgana, Orianna, and Swain. Or something along those lines. Just string together your AoE ultimates until nothing remains of anything. Actually, I wanna try that now. :3
and another one don't read the post, duh, duh, duh
and another one don't, and another one don't, and another one don't read the post

all song referances aside, I called it 10v10 as a joke, people like you who simply post based on the title bug me. If you read I said 7v7.

1. It is a unique number, for a potentially unique game.
2. 8v8 is too common, not unique enough
2. lag can be dealt with i don't lag at all in 5v5, why should i lag with a simple increase in people, when thousands of people are playing the game at once anyways, you certainly can't be implying server lag from this, and as for comp lag, update ur hardware if that's an issue for you/
3. More people=more fun, sure it will be a bit unbalanced at first, but the game can be designed with ways to balance it out, that's why game designers were invented, to solve issues of unbalance while increasing complexity, it's called compromise.
4. I just thought it would be cool, but I do agree 10v10 would be way to hard to balance, so this is why I made the post the way I did. I wanted people to understand through my satire that I understand 10 is too much for this game, but I can certainly see a few more than 5 being capable of balance.
5.Putting all of your people in one place will not win you a capture point style game, in fact it will actually hurt you, which is why increasing the number of people will work in this version of LoL.
6. Stringing AoE ults is already done in 5v5, the thing is if ur smart and spread a little, you will lose one, and live through their burst with the rest, and then they are out of damage, you simply follow this by annihilating them, because your team doesn't only rely on your ults to get the job done, it's called strategy

These points show that 7v7 can remain balanced and fun for competative and casual players alike.
I also understand that even if they do listen to this idea, and decide to do it(not very likely) it probably won't be developed for months, they can't focus on only one thing, they still have other stuff that they need to focus on. They could slowly develop this, and release it in the distant future. Just because they said they put magma chamber to the side and haven't worked on it doesn't mean they can't go back to it either. For all I know, magma chamber rumored to be a bigger map, would possibly be more fun for a larger number of people, so maybe they'll fuse this idea with magma chamber, and produce on that, you never know, riot does listen sometimes, especially when they like what they see. I have put plenty of thought into this by the way, no matter how lax my post may have been, I did think before I typed.

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

sorry if you get mad and yell at me for renewing this but I really want people's opinions, and since I originally made it in the middle of the night that didn't happen. Don't get mad at me for bringing it back, I only plan on doing this once with this thread to get some serious feedback.

King Ron Jeremy

08-07-2011

That would be incredibly unbalanced...

Haarenfang

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexftwlol View Post
That would be incredibly unbalanced...
explain simple statements aren't input, where is your evidence that this will be unbalanced. People say this about champions all the time, without actual evidence, and most of the time they are wrong, so please put forward your evidence.

King Ron Jeremy

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarenfang View Post
explain simple statements aren't input, where is your evidence that this will be unbalanced. People say this about champions all the time, without actual evidence, and most of the time they are wrong, so please put forward your evidence.
well if 5v5 and 3v3 isn't balanced how the hell is 7v7 gonna be balanced? lol