Soraka, the soon to be best-pick/first ban of Dominion

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BowTie

Senior Member

08-06-2011

Much like the impossible-to-kill, super annoying Resto Druid of WoW, trying to capture a base with one there is impossible to do.

Soraka will run around, keeping herself up if you attack her, and if you try to capture the point -- STARFALL WEEEE!

So yeah, she's gonna be a fun champ to run defense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowTie View Post
Much like the impossible-to-kill, super annoying Resto Druid of WoW, trying to capture a base with one there is impossible to do.

Soraka will run around, keeping herself up if you attack her, and if you try to capture the point -- STARFALL WEEEE!

So yeah, she's gonna be a fun champ to run defense.
Nah, plenty of champs can just destroy her one on one. If the towers in this have less range than in SR, she'll be easy pickings for ranged dps, and tanky dps will laugh and laugh and nomnomnom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gupp

Member

08-06-2011

I'm betting on nunu/kat/walking channeled ult being the scariest thing on this map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

Senior Member

08-06-2011

soraka can excel till level 3, then champs feast on her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haarenfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
soraka can excel till level 3, then champs feast on her
ummm, it starts at lvl 3, or was that your point?

Edit: I hope she is powerful though, then more people will seek riot out for a good soraka skin, something that should be a high priority in this game right now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-07-2011

Soraka is more like a holy priest, she'll die to anyone who'll stunlock her.
There really isn't a champion i consider a resto druid in LoL.
Karma however will be as you say annoying, disc priests will win here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmoopy

Junior Member

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiagantar View Post
Soraka is more like a holy priest, she'll die to anyone who'll stunlock her.
There really isn't a champion i consider a resto druid in LoL.
Karma however will be as you say annoying, disc priests will win here
AP Nidalee is impossible to chase/kill if you don't want to be touched. Not to mention she's a freakin' cat. I'd say that's almost exactly like a resto druid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-07-2011

Yeah, shes close enough, but shes more like a feral druid. They do surprizingly alot of healing y'know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-07-2011

Also i hear there will be pillars in dominion? Can i expect pillar humping?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeDude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiagantar View Post
Also i hear there will be pillars in dominion? Can i expect pillar humping?
Dear god I hope not. My huntering days are all coming back now.


12