IP receive in 1 Dominion game.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dafedidi

08-06-2011

How many riot ?

I think, if we receive less IP than a SR game ... It might be a new TT mode

Action, faster, mini team fight, balanced ( Gold per sec / Items )... But IP receive ?

For 20 min, VICTORY = IP receive ?

papaprek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

i agree, an estimate on the IP we get for a win/loss in this game mode would be nice. Cant wait for the release!

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

My guess? A 20 minute win on SR and Crystal Scar will give the same amount of IP. Since Crystal Scar is supposed to end faster, the amount per game will probably be a bit less though.

Entropy

08-06-2011

Assuming this is not a troll and you are just dumb, IP recieved is based on length of the game.

BeastMode

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Assuming this is not a troll and you are just dumb, IP recieved is based on length of the game.
bingo

akuchan

08-06-2011

Yah they re-modelling the IP gain formula before, so it could work seamlessly with any future maps.

SVX348

08-07-2011

same ammount if you would win on sr in 20 mins.

QZip

08-07-2011

I like how it tells me a rioter has responded in this thread and yet no red posts appear.

YoshioPeePee

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QZip View Post
I like how it tells me a rioter has responded in this thread and yet no red posts appear.
what's that one rioter with the stealth champ as his avatar again?

SwiftSwrd

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the ip penalty you get simply for playing on - Twisted Treeline, Co-op, and custom games atm. As far as TT goes, the ip nerf is there on top of the shorter game time, which makes for very pitiful ip gain...