Riot Support Email

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Gumy l

05-05-2010

Hello can someone please supply me with the Riot Support Email address because my hotmail blocks all "spam" emails but they dont even make it to the junk folder and i need to add them to make it "safe" thanks

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2010

support@riotgames.com

Wear My Hat

12-30-2010

hi i didnt get banned but my friend did 4 leaving1 game i dont get it becuz he just bought riot points and evrything i know that just becuz you buuy stuff doesnt mean u get extra things or appricitations but please think about making a rule about when people waste their money on this game,dont bann them for little things...and yes i know that its our choice on buying the riot point ive bought a few myself and i dont get banned sorry think about that rule and snd me bak a response. BTw pretty cool game you got here

ottofuzz

02-27-2011

i did not even leave a game and i got banned
supposedly iwas afk for a little bit but I helped my team do some serius damage in late game and
then after that
I was banned
O_o

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

02-27-2011

Please do not "necropost" old topics that have nothing to do with the OPs problem.

The AFK Detection system is a way for Riot Games to deal with problematic players who enter matches and not play and bypasses the old system by moving around on the summoner platform. When you are AFK, you start accumulating points in your Leave Level in small increments. If it is enough to push your Leave Level up a rank, you will be penalized. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Matvande

03-28-2011

Actually, it's also possible to be penalized for DCing for a short time, coming back, and carrying your team to victory, despite having played something like 30ish games and having a single leave. :P

Rylk Inferno

03-28-2011

He's referring to me.
Only have 1 leave on my summoner profile, and that was from loss of internet and I couldn't get it back up before the game finished. That leave was legit.
I played a game a few days ago, disconnected a few minutes into the game, and was out for less than 5 minutes. I came back and as he said, carried the team (something in the neighborhood of 26/4) to the win. After the game at the client's main screen a message popped up stating that my leaver status had been increased to 2, and that my account would be suspended. The client closed and my account was indeed suspended.
I'm glad riot is doing something about the leaver situation but that feels like a tad much.

wonky

06-19-2011

What happened is basically the equivalent of Tom Brady's car breaking down before going to play in the Big Game.

He shows up 15 minutes into the game and plays the rest of it; they lose. Should they be entitled to a rematch because of some malfunctioning hardware (the car)?

It's silly. EG lost and went out with class. Deal with it.

SpringEx

10-23-2011

I need help for repairing my LoL cuz whenever i want to log into it, it says Server Is Busy or another pop up message which is, Go to support.leagueoflegends.com for more information...

BushyPants

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchman golin View Post
please do not "necropost" old topics that have nothing to do with the ops problem.

The afk detection system is a way for riot games to deal with problematic players who enter matches and not play and bypasses the old system by moving around on the summoner platform. When you are afk, you start accumulating points in your leave level in small increments. If it is enough to push your leave level up a rank, you will be penalized. Sorry for the inconvenience.
**** you