Making Rally Useful!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniOblivion

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConkerIsKing View Post
First Rally should keeps the buffs that it has now or can be adjusted however yall see fit but the main change would be that no escapes would allowed to be used in the AoE.

My reasoning behind this is that ghost and flash have no summoner skill counter whereas fortify counters teleporting backdoors, ignite counter heals, exhaust counters ghost, and so forth

Features of New Rally
-No escapes can be used such as teleport, flash, or ghost in the AoE.

Other mentioned Rally improvements
-Have minions carry Rally

Benefits
Making flash a little bit less op!!!
perhaps new junglers and better ganks would emerge!!

Tell me what you think!!
I just think Rally should work like wards. A number of specific hits before it goes down. That's the only change I think it needs.

Son of G0d

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotuer View Post
I believe that in the EU servers, Rally is a very popular summoner spell, and it does not have any different charisteristics than it does in the NA servers. It's perfectly fine as it is, it's just that nobody uses it..
Lol. You believe wrong. I play on the EU servers. Out of the last 500 games I've played not a single champion has ever taken Rally. And I can't remember anyone taking it before that either.

Don't believe everything you hear my friend, something is definitely wrong with Rally.

Skumbag Scooter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Maybe rally would be more effective if instead of being placed like a ward it was an aura for the duration so you can still chase with it and it doesnt become useless if the fight moves away from it.

Thoughts?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObLiViOn2011 View Post
I just think Rally should work like wards. A number of specific hits before it goes down. That's the only change I think it needs.
You know, turrets don't target Rally. I haven't seen turrets or minions actually go for Rally, only champions trying to end the effect. It was pretty funny too because it was a Yi and it took him like 5 hits before it went down but it pretty much ran out of time by then.

I take Rally every time I play Sivir, but otherwise it's pretty useless with a near 5 minute cooldown and no portability. The 15 second duration is pretty cool though.

The Mexicutor

08-16-2011

you know why rally is never used? because it DOES need to be buffed, i think it can be a good spell and would be PERFECT for team fights, but just add a little more, maybe some armor and magic resist on it too to your teammates, like a 15 second aegis buff

Aim Wizard

08-16-2011

lowering the CD is all it needs. i use it on heimerdinger. pretty fun stuff.

Oh, and if the enemy trys to poke at you lv 1-3, dropping rally right after the poke makes those minions HURT 2 hits from each with rally down= dead.

VanguardGeneralZ

08-17-2011

Agree, +1, except flash is not OP.

Wth? Jax has an integrated jump/flash, which he seems to be able to use every few seconds. He doesn't need more move-speed because his leap has such a low CD... Riot added Jax's skills, not some third party. They did it... And you seriously think that they think a 2-3 minute cooldown flash is OP...