new dominion map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

legiitzhand

08-06-2011

when is it set to come out? it was said to come out after game com when the hell is game com????

DrakenViator

08-06-2011

end of August

Campbell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

August 17 to 21, 2011
Two seconds on Google

Sv3nt3k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

The announcement said that it's slated for release shortly after PAX, and PAX is at the end of August. A rough estimate would be some time in September, going by what they're telling us.

DrakenViator

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sv3nt3k View Post
...A rough estimate would be some time in September, going by what they're telling us.
This is what I want to believe as well... Assuming that Riot keeps to the bi-weekly updates that would put possible patch days on the week of the 5th of September or the week of the 19th. The week of the 5th is Labor Day in the US, so that may delay the patch for that week.That said I would estimate the week of the 19th as I predict there will be some bug discovered at one of the two conventions that will delay release at least a week if not more.

So best hope: Early September
Realistic hope: Late September
In all reality considering Riot's prior track record: December 2012

EDIT: I failed to take into consideration that Riot has launched major PVP.net updates on 'off weeks' this past summer to better distribute server load. With that in mind I can no longer estimate that a new map would be released on a true patch week, and have thus changed my answers from the week of the 5th or the week of the 19th to 'early' or 'late' September as trying to select particular weeks seems futile.