AP Shaco inc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bomb in lasagna

08-05-2011

Oh you know it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I do. I dread trying to capture a point only to find it's a nest of JitBs.

Bomb in lasagna

08-05-2011

I'm so excited. I always wanted to play AP Shaco but obviously it isn't very viable in SR. But now that there are set points where people need to travel to. Oh man.

ZettaSlash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

All heroes with traps will be really good in this game. Actually any heroes with good mobility and map control will do very well.

BrooklynRage91

08-05-2011

teemo

oh my god

teemo

Gilvado

08-05-2011

AP Shaco is gonna be pretty weak... he needs to store up a lot of boxes to make a nest, which is obviously gonna be a bad idea on a map that's universally described as 'frantic'. Teemo though, he will be rad.

Syrenol

08-05-2011

Nidalee is where it's at.

mojib

08-05-2011

I read somewhere that there is no fog of war for Dominion. Shaco would only be able to covertly place his JitBs in bushes, otherwise you would have opponents nuking or pinging the locations of JitBs to their allies.

RAWRitsjaay

08-05-2011

There is still the fog of war, look at a couple of videos advertising/interviewing on Dominion

Eziodjinn

08-06-2011

All stealth champions are getting a hard ****ing when season 2 starts in the name of a new hextech ad item that gives 50% aspd 20% lifesteal and a 8 second vision of the target hit