So now that we know what Dominion is...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berryyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Can we expect Riot to stream a all Rioters demo of the map in the (hopefully very) near future?

Even if there are probably some bugs and it isn't completely done, to see what you have so far would be pretty awesome!

Croakies

08-06-2011

I'd be willing to bet that they will. They've said they have a lot of content to show off between now and release. I think we'll see either a prerecorded video of matches, or a livestream. Worst case scenario, I'm pretty sure someone has said we'll see some streaming or video from Gamescom, which is only a week and a half away.

And I agree, I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Izeo

08-06-2011

Someone asked if they would be livestreaming it sometime soon or at least at PAX/GamesCom and the red response was along the lines of "we are known to enjoy streaming... "

skyqula

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzeill View Post
Someone asked if they would be livestreaming it sometime soon or at least at PAX/GamesCom and the red response was along the lines of "we are known to enjoy streaming... "
Interesting!

DUSTANDECHOES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Despite the fact that it's my favorite, who wants to stream a Rio Grande game?

aricias

08-06-2011

I'd like to see them streaming RIGHT NOW lol