Best survival items for AD Carry (xin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApolloMk2

08-05-2011

What are the best HP/Armor/MR items for an AD carry like Xin Zhao, my build usually turns out pretty close to a glass cannon and I want to be a little less squishy.

Other than the frozen mallet what else is a good item? Are there any other good items that add health? A ton of AP items add a ton of health, but theres not hardly anything like that for AD..

PoopInTheFace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Wit's end is pretty good for MR if you need that. Trinity force pretty much provides everything, including health. There are not too many items that help a lot. You listed Frozen Mallet which is basically the best I know of for health.

Carados

08-05-2011

Frozen Mallet is terrible on a champion that can keep people permanently disabled.

But you build Xin just like every other melee champion.

Trinity Tanky.

Kovsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I play him jungle, with wriggle's (some armor + lifesteal), merc treads (magic resist + tenacity) hexdrinker (magic resist), phage (health) then, if I need more MR, Wit's End. If not, Zeal for some quick atk spd + move spd. Commonly I will close my Mallet because my team mates are squishy as hell, and I need to start team fights, and after that Phantom dancer.

Master Forums

08-05-2011

Randuin's Omen is a very good item on Xin, even more so if they have a lot of melee fighters. E in, pop ult then Randuin's makes you take way less damage from physical fighters and helps the team out too. Plus, you can grab the heart early on to take advantage of the gold. While it doesn't help your damage, the extra defense should increase your damage overall and the active really helps the team.

Ebonclaw

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Frozen Mallet is terrible on a champion that can keep people permanently disabled.

But you build Xin just like every other melee champion.

Trinity Tanky.
Trinity is trash on Xin.

Mallet is very useful in any circumstance other than a 1v1, especially if you want a little Armor, and you want to get Atma's for what will be 60AD @18 with a Mallet.