About Magma chamber!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainAwesoman

08-05-2011

Look we know this is stuff about dominion but please. if you intend to make this map. Please announce that Magma Chamber isnt getting thrown away and trashed!

Many people will be bored and might stop playing if you Throw Magma chamber away Since it looks so awesome. And besides. your not losing anything from using that map

so i hope you get dominion and magma chambers out without throwing the other one away

Edit: ALSO ADD NEW MUSIC PLZ

Paging Dr Phil

08-05-2011

Do you even know why they shelved magma chambers? :/ They didn't like the idea of where it was going, a huge map with a bigger jungle = longer drawn out games. They wanted less farming,shorter, and more fast-paced action then SR. Hence the new Dominion mode.

Edit: I don't know if they're going to remove it, but I do know they didn't like where it was going and they put it on hold.

Enemy Minion

08-05-2011

I was really looking forward to longer, more tactical games.

VanillaLoL already had a pretty low depth to it's gameplay, this takes a lot away from it.

Rahveel

08-05-2011

afaik, it has been cofirmed that MC is, for the time being at least, Shelved.

agree that i would like to see this map released still however.

Kiddalee

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?epper View Post
I was really looking forward to longer, more tactical games.

VanillaLoL already had a pretty low depth to it's gameplay, this takes a lot away from it.
:-/

Shorter games =/= shallower gameplay.

Crappey

08-05-2011

I'm just going to make a guess and say magma chamber will be released at the beginning of Season 3.

You heard it here first.