Dominion looks nice, but I just don't get ONE thing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

If we can't farm then how are farm dependant champions going to shine? (e.g. Nasus, Veigar, Tryndamere) Not a QQ thread, I was just wondering.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1056601
has loads of info...your answer is in there somewhere.
faster EXP/Gold gains, etc.

Zerdo

08-05-2011

I believe they mentioned there would be big gold gains.

As for champions that need to farm ABILITIES like Nasus and Veigar.... well that's sort of a broken mechanic to begin with :/

Anlysia

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalX View Post
If we can't farm then how are farm dependant champions going to shine? (e.g. Nasus, Veigar, Tryndamere) Not a QQ thread, I was just wondering.
Well, Nasus and Veigar and Sion are dependent on long games to begin with...and Dominion is designed to be short. So maybe they'll be not that viable. Or they'll get rebalanced with higher bases and lower scaling, which is what they're already doing to Nasus.

As for gold, you get it for free. The IGN video showed a gain of 3/second happening, and supposed it scales up by level.

Detris

08-05-2011

Thanks guys.