Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GameBattles Launches new League of Legends Arena!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spezm

Recruiter

05-17-2010

Quote:
renavatay:
Okay so, GB recently was recently updated and they broke the single LoL team ladder into two parts (that is a 2v2/3v3 and a 4v4/5v5), essentially there are now 2 ladders. Is riot awarding the RP points to the top 16teams ON EACH LADDER? or the top 16 overall (that is either calculated through GB rank or the top 8 from each ladder?) :O??

I was just about to ask that.

SickMotion

06-28-2010

Quote:
renavatay:
Okay so, GB recently was recently updated and they broke the single LoL team ladder into two parts (that is a 2v2/3v3 and a 4v4/5v5), essentially there are now 2 ladders. Is riot awarding the RP points to the top 16teams ON EACH LADDER? or the top 16 overall (that is either calculated through GB rank or the top 8 from each ladder?) :O??

Also wondering

ßaron ł7ashor

07-03-2010

So, me and my team were wondering whats going on?

The GB spring season has been over for a few days now, and me and my team would like to know about our riot points? =P

(Leader of the rank 2nd team)

ßaron ł7ashor

07-03-2010

So, me and my team were wondering whats going on?

The GB spring season has been over for a few days now, and me and my team would like to know about our riot points? =P

(Leader of the rank 2nd team 5v5 ladder - Negative Impact)

L0CUST

The Council

07-12-2010

yeah... what's going on?

Roenoak

09-17-2010

Looking for team for this