A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naxtoof

08-06-2011

Skarner does look extremely undersized i mean it will be WAY too ridiculous when there is a little char like that pulling around a cho that has full feast stacks

Cordain

08-06-2011

i'm a little worried that his in-game model is rather small for a monster champion...

CasualStoner

08-06-2011

erm... i dont think the purpose of skarner is to pull the main tank of the opposing team. obviously you're in the tank focus bracket :\

Naxtoof

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezhan View Post
Actually The shield looks more like Rumble's shield to me.

You are right for the vorpal blade.

Shen Shadow dash is a taunt and Skarner's ult is a suppress (like WW and Malz ult). This champion have nothing to do with Shen.
actually to me it seems like the w is an AOE and so if you have a pretty good attack speed you can go into the middle of a minion wave 1 hit all of them then w again

depending on the cd of course
but still it is more of a mass skill heal

that is just what i see

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL at his ultimate.... Thinking about lil scorpion, Skarner, dragging huge 6 stacks level 18 cho'gath across the map..... xD SUPAH MAN SCORPION GOOOOOOOO!!! justs makes me laugh.... like teemo sais "Size doesn't mean everything"

rem

08-06-2011

i hope he gets dropped this week. just bought $25 more RP just for this guy and skin pack

Naxtoof

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualStoner View Post
erm... i dont think the purpose of skarner is to pull the main tank of the opposing team. obviously you're in the tank focus bracket :\
imagine if you will

You are in a team fight and your Ezreal [or any other squishy] is getting hurt hella bad and is under about 500 hp so this cho is coming in screaming with a ghost to feast and pick up the kill wouldnt you ulti suppress him away?

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxtoof View Post
Skarner does look extremely undersized i mean it will be WAY too ridiculous when there is a little char like that pulling around a cho that has full feast stacks
Darn! You beat me to it.( I posted my comment before reading yours.)

ElBurroBandito

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerav View Post
Gangplank W > Skarner

While in suppression he can't cast his W. cleanses don't work on suppresses either so i think it'll just be shorter than malz and WWs ult to make up for it. It seems like something to initiate a fight, rather than pick off an escaping enemy.

Naxtoof

08-06-2011

I have a question for riot

While he is ulting someone will he still be able to attack the person he is ulting and if so shouldn't there be a different animation for it
(just a though that would make him seem WAY more cool)