A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EddyEduardo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
I am confused to how his Q works, I am imagining it would be like Nidalee's Swipe?
I though that it was more like Amumu's Tantrum

FN FluX

08-06-2011

I am slightly disappointed with Skarner. I agree with many others that Skarner's ult Impale should actually impale them. I know that would be a hard animation to pull off but look into it. Second and Finally I feel that instead of having Fracture he should have a move that is sort of like a burrow. In this move he would go under the ground and pop up attacking an enemy and stunning them for a short time. There could be aoe damage or slow but I think that would be to op and he is more of a one on one type of champion. I do believe that he would be a much better champion with these adjustments so for the good of the League look into it.

EddyEduardo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santiw4m View Post
like if it was Taric's mount T_T
Or it mounts Taric? o.O

xerav

08-06-2011

Gangplank W > Skarner

EddyEduardo

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lTHlCharizard View Post
I love how people are like, "The Ultimate is OP! You can't tower hug, he can drag you back!" Well I think you guys forget that there are champions that can reposition you the same way or better. Like Blitzcrank's Rocketgrab and Singed's Fling, not to a mention they're on lower cool downs(assuming impale will have the average ultimate ability cool down).
I think you forget that Blitzcrank's grab is a skillshot, and the range of Fling means that you cop tower hits anyway. Skarner's is still way better, unless of course it has a tiny range.

Erazmus

08-06-2011

Another champion with a sustain ability. I thought Riot wanted to put an end to champions laning forever?

ēDolanē

08-06-2011

skins? Skins?? Skins.?? Skins!?!? SKINS!?!?!!?!?!!

Biskuit

08-06-2011

Your most unique champ to date. Just some educated guessing here, an attack speed, armor pen rune page. Then rape jungle and get trinity force asap? sounds good to me

Biskuit

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN FluX View Post
I am slightly disappointed with Skarner. I agree with many others that Skarner's ult Impale should actually impale them. I know that would be a hard animation to pull off but look into it. Second and Finally I feel that instead of having Fracture he should have a move that is sort of like a burrow. In this move he would go under the ground and pop up attacking an enemy and stunning them for a short time. There could be aoe damage or slow but I think that would be to op and he is more of a one on one type of champion. I do believe that he would be a much better champion with these adjustments so for the good of the League look into it.
Dude, who cares about the animation, its fine the way it is. Afterall he is a magical crystal scorpion. Did you even think about how ridiculous it would look to impale a fully stacked cho and drag him around on his tail? no you didnt, it was a good choice by the department to make it a ethereal chain type of thing.

Manchurial

Recruiter

08-06-2011

Soon