A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simont786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2011

feed him more minions plox, he needs to be bigger :\

ioriziLLLa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

He looks like gligar....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K3hKxrxQGB...320/gligar.gif

Noxidus

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
I hope that animation with Annie isn't the 'impale' :/ I was hoping he actually, you know, impaled them.
Maybe a real impale is just too OP that's why. they opt for that to make him more balance.

Drunkefox

08-05-2011

im tired of refresing the page to see if the spotlight is out.....im just so exited **** it i want it NOW!!!!

Drunkefox

08-05-2011

u all mad

Kinh

08-05-2011

Dude, he looks like a pokemon.
http://www.ngcfrance.com/images/news...e/dorapion.jpg

Z The Slayer

08-05-2011

Sounds pretty legit. I'm just a little worried that he'll have crazy low CD's with that shield, two phantom dancers, and cd runes, which are all very possible.

If I were playing him, I'd just farm the heck out of minions while my ult is on cooldown so I could just spam that thing every team fight.

Gigalein

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werny View Post
Of course he's not going to really impale them; I hardly think Riot would be in the mood for doing a new animation for every single character.

You've really spoiled us and delivered on all of your promises this week Riot. Thank you so much.
EDIT* sarcastic post is sarcastic

fixed

Get Some 101

08-05-2011

Yeah, I have a feeling he is going to be pretty imbalanced, either that or he is gonna have to have horrible scaling and ratios. No way I'm buying him off the start, gonna be so many QQ threads that he'll get nerfed super quick.

I will be interested to see the champ spotlight, because that will shed some light on how he will be played. I see him being used a lot of Tanky Dps...grab Phantom Dancers, then just go all tank and reap the reward. But I guess we'll see.

Bést Ryze NA

08-05-2011

Op ult