A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lTHlCharizard

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch?ncellor View Post
To be completely honest, if Skarners Ulti last more than 3 seconds at some point in his ranks (6, 11, 16) Skarner is going to be completely broken.

How?

I imagine, since Skarner is going to be able to move freely while the enemy champ is impaled, Skarner would be able to Flash, and take the champ with him.

Now, might i impose Teleport?

Put a ward in your Main Base, and Teleport to it for an INSTANT KILL, because of the overpowered Base Turret.

Will Impale bug at all and allow you to grab Dragon, Golem, Lizard, might i even say, Baron Nashor?

****ING STAB NASHOR IN THE THROAT, TELEPORT BACK TO BASE.

FASTEST BARON EVER.

The possibilities are practically endless.
If Riot makes even the slightest mistake with this Ulti, it can be the difference between balanced, or completely ****ing broken.

Im praying for Broken.
I'm pretty sure they figured it out, they'll probably make skarner slower while "impaling" his target, and making his summoner skills unusable. I'm pretty sure riot is smart enough to know this.

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

You've done it again riot

Fredgerd

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
That picture doesn't really do the ultimate justice. He aggressively stabs the target first. That's simply the particle displayed while he's dragging the target around.
But carrying them around with a lazer leash is lame. We wanted to see some mortal kombat ****.

xela2ooo

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfat View Post
He's quite small Oo
LIKE UR TOOL!!!

no offence, nothing personal, just had to say that : )

Alazak

08-05-2011

So far make him BIGGER i know its been said like a 100000 times but he needs it. Otherwise it'll look real weird having the tiny terror drag "THE CHO that ate Cincinnati" around like its nothing.

Eflix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

OK did I read this right his ability not mentioned earlier is a dmg/heal if u hit them agin ability OMG that's so awesome i was wanting him to have a heal if he didn't get the burrow / stealth for the get away but a heal will make him get that OOHHhhhh sooo close win over the guy that thought your were dead next hit , like , wait whats this you healed dammit i hate / love you skarner lolzzz . but really as i said every post i love this champ , even to the point where i feel like he was meant for me (I am a scorpio after all )

again thnxx riot for a great champion I will be using him as my main him for sure

Blazing Sunset

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgerd View Post
but carrying them around with a lazer leash is lame. We wanted to see some mortal kombat ****.
Get over here!

Hatori Hanzo

08-05-2011

it looks like a lazer id rather have my stinger IMPALE and have blood all over the place while i drag his body

Tortoos

08-05-2011

Yeah definitely have to side with the majority here. Hoping he'd be large and they'd stay on his tail. he looks positively puny in these screen shots. Even if you say it's the angles i can't see them making such a drastic difference here. Was kinda hoping for a large scorpion thing where the enemy is impaled on the tail as he drags the tail behind him, not a tiny baby scorpion with a laser tail.

d3m0n101

08-05-2011

interstanding.....6300 IP hands down :<