A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testaclese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

o please riot don't allow him to flash while dragging someone. way to mean

ContractedAPEE

08-05-2011

Im taking a shot in the dark after ready his abilties that hes going be a amazing jungler for the soul purpose of his mark giving him health and his ulti being a suppression

Cháncellor

08-05-2011

@Herby:

I really dont see alot of Utility with this Ulti now to be honest.

I can understand patching Teleport for obvious reasons, but taking away Flash during it really removes the safety of using the Ulti.

So now he practically has to WALK to the enemy champ, ask them politely if he may stab them, and pray that someone doesnt decide to DO something to him on the way there and back.

Skarner metagame < Anyone with a ranged poke.

Rflex

08-05-2011

hes like malzahar he has the same type of ult purple and blue and taric crystal

Korlee

08-05-2011

That looks so awesome.... ;.; "sniffles" I want a plush of him as well... because I lubs me some monster champions. I really can't wait to play him! :3

The only shame is to play him I have to fight all the fools who just want to try the latest champ praying he is broken so their suck won't matter. Rrrrrrr....... and the still stinking lame 15 minute que dodge bs.

jefferson301

08-05-2011

anyone know if u can attack the impaled person cuz that be awesome they just getting away u impale them and finish off attacking

Nintura

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch?ncellor View Post
To be completely honest, if Skarners Ulti last more than 3 seconds at some point in his ranks (6, 11, 16) Skarner is going to be completely broken.

How?

I imagine, since Skarner is going to be able to move freely while the enemy champ is impaled, Skarner would be able to Flash, and take the champ with him.

Now, might i impose Teleport?

Put a ward in your Main Base, and Teleport to it for an INSTANT KILL, because of the overpowered Base Turret.

Will Impale bug at all and allow you to grab Dragon, Golem, Lizard, might i even say, Baron Nashor?

****ING STAB NASHOR IN THE THROAT, TELEPORT BACK TO BASE.

FASTEST BARON EVER.

The possibilities are practically endless.
If Riot makes even the slightest mistake with this Ulti, it can be the difference between balanced, or completely ****ing broken.

Im praying for Broken.

THey've already said you will not be able to use summoner spells while using his ult. However, popping ghost before hand and using speed increasing abilities, sounds fun.

Rflex

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testaclese View Post
o please riot don't allow him to flash while dragging someone. way to mean
lol its gonna be like malzahar ult u can only use your ult while attacking you can just randomly teleport in the middle of it you think riot would really allow that?

ContractedAPEE

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by armads12 View Post
Hmm, seems like Skarner, Malphite, and Maokai will be good friends.
Dont forget about taric

Mr Garbageman

08-05-2011

batrider in Dota has similar mechanic, blinking caused the net to break which is probably what would happen. On the other hand Skarner with ghost walk...