A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Crystalline Exoskeleton: Skarner gains a shield and while the shield persists his movement speed and attack speed are both increased.

Shen Feint + extra.

Fracture: Skarner summons a blast of crystalline energy which deals damage to enemies struck and marks them. Any further damage dealt to marked targets by Skarner will allow him to consume the mark to heal himself.

Shen Vorpal Blade.

Impale (Ultimate): Skarner suppresses an enemy champion and deals magic damage to it. During this time, skarner can move freely and will drag his helpless victim around with him. When the effect ends, Skarner's target will be dealt additional damage.

Shen Shadow Dash + extra.

I was hoping for a buff to Shen soon, but I think I'll just use Shen v2.0 instead. Thanks Riot!

KRYPTØNITE

08-05-2011

why is he so small?

Forgelord 2

08-05-2011

OMG!!!! Awesome!

Razyyy

08-05-2011

so ..... creative.... cannot resist!!!!!!

huehuehuue

not buying that ****.

Höd

08-05-2011

He's too small

NO0bF0rever

08-05-2011

Riot, if your reading this could you guys make another 3150 champion plz. We haven't had 1 since LeBlanc came out.. It's acutally a disavantage for lower level players because most of the champs you guys make are all 6400 and their great. I mean you guys should make cheaper ones so that way newbies won't have to spend like 2 weeks farming to 6400 ip. I don't mind if you downvote this but i just wanted to make a point that we need lower cost champions because i know the reason you make expensive champions is because to make money. But think about others and make 3150 ip champs once in awhich plz.

IdiotWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

I smell DotA-Batrider's ultimate mmmm...

xDavid

08-05-2011

Hmm... those mushrooms and cauldrons... I smell project shiny!

BuDusKa

08-05-2011

wow his ulti means no junlgers can jungle anymore cuz top will get so owned!!!

Forgelord 2

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutronion View Post
Yo design team, scorpions got eight legs, not six.
He is a giant crystal scorpion. Does it realy matter? This ain't reality it is a awesome game.