Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sling14

08-07-2011

Quote:
Tulki:
So how about making this guy 3150? He's just going to get nerfed anyway.

There will be complaints about using his ult for tower kills. There will be many. And Riot will listen, and Skarner will be broken by nerfs.

Agreed, ppl who rage about op champs on forums should keep their opinions to themselves, either that or Riot should stop getting pushed around by their own fan base, let ur play testers decide if something needs a nerf not the random kids that play for free and expect to be able to use the same strategy against every champ and then when that doesnt work demand nerfs.

Viscante

08-07-2011

yay another 6300 champ that has the same abilities as all the other tanky dps, really a shield that increases movement speed and attack speed how original i have never seen that anywhere before

BoundScottie

Recruiter

08-07-2011

Please don't make another champion spotlight starting with " i play (insert champs name here) as a jungler" Or I start off by playing (insert champs name here) as a jungler". Personally i would love to see Skarner in a lane with another champion for the spotlight it would definitely show him to his full potential. And by full potential i mean by showing him as the predator you tried to make him be for chasing champions. I believe this was said in your interview video also showing Leona and Wukong art work, Skarner at the time was also artwork and in earlier development.

Toadsm

08-07-2011

he looks great and ofc he's probably gonna get nerf by the epic kids who dosnt know how to play agasin an "OP" champion that is not helping is just taking champs to a breakdown untiil they are gone..... plz if you wanna nerf something do it by ur own idea of fair play and not by crapy kids who just cry getting owned on "NORMAL GAMES"

Dienos Phos

08-07-2011

[QUOTE=AnimeSkeet;12540076]Please don't make another champion spotlight starting with " i play (insert champs name here) as a jungler" Or I start off by playing (insert champs name here) as a jungler". Personally i would love to see Skarner in a lane with another champion for the spotlight it would definitely show him to his full potential. And by full potential i mean by showing him as the predator you tried to make him be for chasing champions. QUOTE]

actualy by haveing him jungle he would be an predator also dosent haveing an creature comeing out from jungle and chasing champions fill the preaditorary role pretty well???? i think so.

BTW riot PRETY PLEASE WITH 20$ ON TOP make him biger he looks so sad same size as anni :[:{:c

fumofu

08-07-2011

It would seem this is a physical dps champion with ridiculous cool downs. Great just what we need another champion that is unstoppable with a sheen, and a frozen hear. Aren't Irelia and Wukong enough?

Landorius

08-07-2011

cool

Mr Shakes

08-07-2011

i like'em tiny!

PageMaster93

08-07-2011

and when is this champ commin out? cause with leona she didnt come out right away and that was some bull. i really want to try this champ so he better be out soon

DawnofTime

08-07-2011

Looks like ima have a new jungler!!!