i want ranked play on dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

08-05-2011

title says it all... if you want it too, upvote!

I care to elaborate btw:
When i played wow my favored game "mode" was arathi basin. I did good on the others bgs and arenas too, but i prefer to play on basin because to win you had to split, try to mess with the other team minds (making them believe you were in a place you were not), you had to stall the fights and juke to gain time and so on...

I think this will be the same for lol too, but without a ranked mode people will only play this mode for fun, without trying to learn new ways to win the match at all cost. Then without true competition the fun will start to fade and the Dominion will risk to be the "troll" mode, like bgs in wow when arenas came out (no more bgs' premades, sad sad day)...

I want to switch completely to Dominion, but i will only if there will be the ranked mode.

Please riot i beg to you : ( A year ago i wrote on the suggestion forum in EU that i would have liked an arathi basin (take and hold) mode for LoL... you did it and i'm really happy. Now make ranked happen!

gentlehorseman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

it does says it will be for ranked AFTER some time of playing it.

IS17f8587dd251c04bf0cdb

08-05-2011

I read it somewhere they were thinking about it but they weren't sure...