Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unreleased Items found using LoLMoD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwnacus Maximus

05-04-2010

So today i was using the LoLmod program to change the reccomended items for my champions, when i came across a couple VERY interesting unreleased items.

• Ancient Pocket Watch: +5% movement speed Unique Active: Teleports your champion to a target location. 2 Minute cooldown.
  • Bag of Tea: Click to consume restores 400hp and 200mp over 10 seconds. Can only be used after scoring a killing blow on a champion.
  • Gouging Blade: +25% attack speed +25 hp per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: Chance on hit, to apply a minor damage over time effect that deals 10 damage per second for 10 seconds, during which time the target cannot regenerate their health.
  • Mana Battery: +300hp +25 Ability Power UNIQUE passive: 20% chance on attack for your next spellcast to gain +100 ability power.
  • Mournblade: +15% Lifesteal Passive: restores 50 health after killing a unit.
  • Oponn's Razor: +15% lifesteal +40% attack speed UNIQUE passive: 30% chance on hit to proc a debuff that increases the damage received by enemy champion attacks by 8 magic damage by 8 seconds. This effect stacks to a maximum of 6.
  • Oracle's Hood: +25% critical chance +500 mana UNIQUE Passive: Your magic damage has a chance(based on critical chance) to deal 25% extra True Damage.
  • Parasitic Recurve Bow: +10% lifesteal +40% attack speed Passive: 5% mana leech.
  • Pendant of Zephiris: UNIQUE aura: +25 armor/30 magic resistance to nearby allies.
  • Rejuvenation Potion: Click to consume: restores 175 health and 150 mana over 15 seconds.
  • Renewal Shell: +24 armor +10 health regen per 5 sec UNIQUE passive: upon being hit, restores 20 health over 5 seconds, does not stack.
  • Savant's Stone: +25 health regen per 5 sec +12 mana regen per 5 sec PRIME Passive: Subjugate magic- Decreases damage received by area of effect abilities by 20%.
  • Scroll of Teleportation: Teleport to target allied structure. Max: 3 stacks. 2 Minute cooldown.
  • The Rose's Pride: +52 Ability Power +64 Armor UNIQUE Active: Shields your champion, absorbing 200 damage + 150% of your Ability Power; expires after 4 seconds. 45 second cooldown.
  • Wizard's Regalia: +25 Ability Power +54 armor UNIQUE Passive: +25 ability power + 60 armor UNIQUE passive: On being hit by a spell or attack, reduce spell cooldowns by 0.4 sec and restore 20 mana.(does not occur more than once a second)
All of these are 100% legit items found in the game files. Don't beleive me, check for yourself.
http://www.lol-europe.com/board/showthread.php?t=21650

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Most of those were abandoned a long time ago.

EDIT: it seems that most of these items are scrapped items from the past i'll still leave these up for all to see.

Exsequien

05-04-2010

Quote:
Pwnacus Maximus:
  • The Rose's Pride: +52 Ability Power +64 Armor UNIQUE Active: Shields your champion, absorbing 200 damage + 150% of your Ability Power; expires after 4 seconds. 45 second cooldown.
  • Wizard's Regalia: +25 Ability Power +54 armor UNIQUE Passive: +25 ability power + 60 armor UNIQUE passive: On being hit by a spell or attack, reduce spell cooldowns by 0.4 sec and restore 20 mana.(does not occur more than once a second)
I would LOVE a tanky AP item like these. Great for champions like Sion!

Really nice find there. +1

MaiWaifu

05-04-2010

Wtb Ancient Pocketwatch.

That **** is hot!

But we need Vengeful Spirit/Andromeda to go with it.

Mr Chris Hansen

05-04-2010

Someone of those items were actually taken out. =\

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

05-04-2010

Pwnacus Maximus

05-04-2010

personally the Bag of Tea is pure win incarnate, and the Oracle's Hood could be absolutely devastating on characters like annie, kassadin, ryze, etc, who rely on heavy magical burst. imagine, kassadin teleports on you for ~600, crit void balls you for 1200 and then crit force pulses you for like 2400.

Quote:
EncasedShadow:

EDIT: Aww.

Larias

Adjudicator

05-04-2010

Bag of Tea: old item, removed (teabagging people, lulz)
gouging blade: because executioner's calling, I believe
mournblade: cancelled, as far as I remember
oracle's hood: cancelled, way too OP
oponn's razor: became malady
parasitic recurve bow: became Wit's End
renewell shell: old item, removed
rose's pride: I think tehy took the activation and gave it to zhonya's, pretty much

Pathen

05-04-2010

Bag of Tea is a completely necessary item.

Even if it doesn't do anything, it's completely necessary.

Pwnacus Maximus

05-04-2010

Quote:
Pathen:
Bag of Tea is a completely necessary item.

Even if it doesn't do anything, it's completely necessary.

I concur.

hwke

05-04-2010

all of them were abandoned a time ago