Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To all the Ashe players out there!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

05-04-2010

Quote:
Hova69:
you do not automatically get mid because you pick ashe, please dont be a child about things, if there is a stronger carry on your team that can handle mid just fine then give it up.

nobody wants to see a lvl 18 ashe that either goes down faster than a gay waiter or cant do dps to save her life.

grow up.

i theorize that only children play yi and ashe.

For Mid Lane Sivir > Ashe > Trist > Teemo.

Maledicte

05-04-2010

How about people just stop playing Ashe all together? :O
Stupid arrows! ¬.¬

Harden

05-04-2010

I love going mid as Ashe, but I usually invariably give it up to Sivir because I love On the Hunt more.

DuckofDoom

05-04-2010

Quote:
Voistriser:
I honestly believe that Ashe makes a better side laner than she does mid.
Volley is just so good D:
I played Janna and my friend played Ashe in one lane.
We took the tower down in 5:03 minutes.

You mean...sometimes u will do well?/? WHAAAAA-5:03 MINUTES!!!!11!1!ONE!

I bet thatll happen everytime! One time i went 20 and 0 as master yi. Therefore, yi is OP!!1

Hova69

05-04-2010

Quote:
Andromalius:
You're both wrong, you wouldn't theorize, you would hypothesize. Get your self a ****ing science book.

wow, never have i seen someone actually prove they are fat by a forum post

gg

noobfluff

05-04-2010

Quote:
Andromalius:
You're both wrong, you wouldn't theorize, you would hypothesize. Get your self a ****ing science book.

Dear moron,

"I theorize your defeat" is one of Heimerdinger's quotes. An inside-joke that most people who actually play this game probably got, but clearly you didn't.

Thank you for your time.

Love (not really),

Fluffy

LeticiaLBF

09-20-2010

I think Ashe and Yi are a good in the same lane. I used to do this with my friend, I slowed the enemies while he chased after them, we hardly ever let someone escape.
^-^

Polaritie

Recruiter

09-20-2010

ITT:People correlate easy to play with worthless.

Ashe is one of the best carries, even though she's really, really simple to play. Turn on Q when shooting champions, off for minions. Volley to harass, don't farm with it when laning. Spam E whenever its off cooldown. Ultimate to initiate kills.

Knyaz

09-20-2010

Quote:
skystream92:
Capitalize please. You'll be amazed how many people take you more seriously.

All i can say is , this community is terrible. L2read or is L2 too hard to understand as well?

As for the op , i think you are correct. Ive had countless games where someone picked ashe , and decided they were the only viable mid. Id rather kog or trist personally but thats not the point. It should be open for discussion even if you have a terrible carry that wants to go mid. Automatically assigning it to your self is bad. And when i see it , ill often sit mid with that person just to give that other carry a solo lane (even if the situation isn't optimal).

Reppuken

09-20-2010

Cool necro, Letical.

Ashe should never go mid, because of the sheer amount of champions that outshine her there.