To all the Ashe players out there!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ntr0py

05-04-2010

Ashe is a very good mid. Some ultis might be better: pirate, karthus... and annie is nice aswell. Ofc Nidalee mid is like the strongest. A good Nidalee will dominate everything mid.

MagicChicken

05-04-2010

I gotta say, Ashe is p.**** good mid. She can out-farm the other mid, get support/kills in other lanes easily, and can usually get a kill on her mid opponent.

The big key to all this though, is "if played well". In a good game as Ashe, I can kill mid, give support to kills on sides, and still outfarm my mid with ease. At this point, what more do you want from a solo?

In my eyes, mid's job is to:

- out farm the other mid by last-hitting better, or harassing better.
- kill, harass or do anything possible to make the other mid go back and lose XP/GP
- Give support to other lanes in the form of kills/assists, so they can get an advantage in XP/GP
- Not die
- make good use of the GP earned by being effective late game

The only worry for some Ashe players is the "not die part", b/c she is squishy ... but u know what, all mids usually are (with a few noted exception). On the other hand, other character's in mid can't do all those things well. Most casters can't farm well in mid. Some solo's like Corki or Heimer or Ryze don't have particularly good lvl6 ults. Most other solo's can't help their teammates get kills, b/c they either can't leave, or they can't do something as significant as slow AND stun.

A typical game for me includes having the most kills or assists (or both) by the 20 min mark. I'm fed, my teammates are fed, laning is over, and I'm primed to do well mid game.

Then again, I'm not one of those gay ashes who sits in mid just to farm a BF sword (which is not a great item to get on her first). So I'd say, Ashe is a bad solo out there, for baddies.

Selladoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voistriser View Post
I honestly believe that Ashe makes a better side laner than she does mid.
Volley is just so good D:
I played Janna and my friend played Ashe in one lane.
We took the tower down in 5:03 minutes.

On that note, I'd say if there's a Corki, TF, Annie, Anivia, Kennen, Mord, Nidalee, Sivir, Tristana, Twitch in the team, Ashe should gtfo and go lane on a side.
Ezreal, Janna, Heimerdinger, and Kats are a toss-up though.

Ezreal is amazing solo mid, I wish people would realize this =[ hes better mid than anywhere else.

King K Rool

05-04-2010

You know the real problem here is that in solo queue I trust no one else with mid, I have been disappointed too many times. This is of course assuming my current hero am a viable option for mid.

Twisted

05-04-2010

A strong solo has very little to do with the champion and a GREAT DEAL with the strength of teh player.

Remiko Elliot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ducks View Post
Ezreal is amazing solo mid, I wish people would realize this =[ hes better mid than anywhere else.
Yes. I agree Ezreal is a very good mid. But his heals can also be great with a partner on a lane. I wasn't trying to say Ezreal is a bad mid. He's amazing mid.

Der Cutze

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
ashe volley is so op, lol at 4sec cooldown with insane range.. every time i play ashe i buy brutalizer+ghotblade and with mastery and rune i have 40% cd, enjoy the 2.4sec volley, totally op ahah, she's the best mid by far.
so you're still laning when your volley hits 5?

plus you were able to get golem buff WHILE soloing mid?

gramkracka22

05-04-2010

lmao at "faster than a gay waiter goes down"

good stuff

Choudenjibou

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrett View Post
People who get mid over Ashe:

Karthus, TF, Annie. Fiddle if you're a 5 man premade.

Twitch if the kid can't handle a side lane.

End of discussion.

Ashe is a better harasser than almost everyone else and can push her lane very easily and can go gank very easily. This is what you want in a solo mid. If you're going to QQ about Tristana or Corki needing mid, realize that some characters benefit the entire team greatly at 6, not just yourself.
What use is a dead Ashe? A Kat mid can easily push a tower down by 6 mins and usually get FB even against the "Better harasser than almost everyone else"

End of discussion.

noobfluff

05-04-2010

IMO Jax should always mid. If you dont have Jax on your team, what are you doing, anyway?

Also Fiddlesticks should never mid unless there is absolutely no other option because he should be jungling.