To all the Ashe players out there!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Rufin

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova69 View Post
you do not automatically get mid because you pick ashe, please dont be a child about things, if there is a stronger carry on your team that can handle mid just fine then give it up.

Nobody wants to see a lvl 18 ashe that either goes down faster than a gay waiter or cant do dps to save her life.

Grow up.

I theorize that only children play yi and ashe.
lol!!!! One of the funniest post I read today.

noobfluff

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden30 View Post
(assuming your arrow didnt out right kill someone)
Also assuming you don't whiff.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

I hate Ashe

got321321

05-04-2010

ashe volley is so op, lol at 4sec cooldown with insane range.. every time i play ashe i buy brutalizer+ghotblade and with mastery and rune i have 40% cd, enjoy the 2.4sec volley, totally op ahah, she's the best mid by far.

Jerrett

05-04-2010

People who get mid over Ashe:

Karthus, TF, Annie. Fiddle if you're a 5 man premade.

Twitch if the kid can't handle a side lane.

End of discussion.

Ashe is a better harasser than almost everyone else and can push her lane very easily and can go gank very easily. This is what you want in a solo mid. If you're going to QQ about Tristana or Corki needing mid, realize that some characters benefit the entire team greatly at 6, not just yourself.

wayne brady son

05-04-2010

As someone that plays Ashe a whole lot, I personally don't care if someone takes mid over me. What I do find out, similar to what a previous poster said, is the one who calls mid right at the character selection screen tend to not be able to hold mid. In fact, I dare to say they only want mid because they're greedy, not competent. I almost never lose mid tower or die first when I'm laning it. But so far about every game where I give up mid lane has ended in a lost.

Angebeatrice

05-04-2010

The rumor is that Volley is getting nerfed, in replace for her new E skill in the future. So let's stop complaining about her possibly only DPS skill that has a "long range".

And I agree, Ashe taking mid is a bit silly with a better carry - In fact, Ashe is optimal in a lane to babysit a tank because of her volley skill - enabling a melee or a tank to last hit earlier in the game.
With that respect in mind, she is a great 'carry' early game.

As for your post about "going down as fast as a gay waiter".
Ignorant, for one, and if you've ever faced an Ashe in a higher ELO, which I highly doubt your bracket is around, she'll never be targetable, as a better player, knows how to position herself; with that in mind, she does not even need to go for HP items; except for maybe a Banshee's if she's against Veigar or some Insta-gib character on the opposing team.

Stop bashing Ashe. She costs like what, 400 points; and is very easy to counter.
Trist, Jax, Mages, Garen especially as his slow do not affect him; if you are getting rocked by an Ashe, maybe you should not have her farm 200 creep kills.

Blue Bayou

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova69 View Post
nobody wants to see a lvl 18 ashe that either goes down faster than a gay waiter or cant do dps to save her life.
What?

I like mid so I can more easily cover the side lanes with my big blue arrow. Nothing makes me happier than hitting someone in the side of the face with it.

That is all.

Devil May LOL

05-04-2010

Well ashe isn't exactly the best solo mid. Champ like anivia, annie karthus tf should always take mid over ashe since they benefit the team more with some lvls advantage.

In terms of soloing mid, just 1v1, I'd say ashe sits at mid tier. Champs that I mentioned above can dominate ashe easy and there's nothing she can do.

Ganking? If you want a champ that gank hardcore upon hitting lvl 6, pick anivia. Her entire combo cd in less than 10s and she hits as hard as ryze or annie. That or tf.

I wouldn't mind ashe mid if that person insists, however.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrett View Post
People who get mid over Ashe:

Karthus, TF, Annie. Fiddle if you're a 5 man premade.

Twitch if the kid can't handle a side lane.

End of discussion.

Ashe is a better harasser than almost everyone else and can push her lane very easily and can go gank very easily. This is what you want in a solo mid. If you're going to QQ about Tristana or Corki needing mid, realize that some characters benefit the entire team greatly at 6, not just yourself.
What about Sivir? Is getting to level 6 the only thing that matters in mid? I guess hard pushing a lane and getting an early turret destroyed means nothing. Sivir is hands down the best mid solo.

I'd rather have heimer take mid over ashe.