Fanfic is awesome

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magiere

08-04-2011

Did not expect such a good response, I love you all. If anyone wants to ship this over to Eu, plz do

2000 views, 33 upvotes, love you guys too.<3
3500 views, 40 upvotes. **** yeah!

Disclaimer: Please don't ban me for this. I honestly do not believe it's worth a ban, hence the post, but i'll understand if you have hidden rules about this stuff and it needs to go.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post12463826 Slightly less tasteful Tryn/Ashe pairing

TLDR:::::NSFW

Robosexuality

Orianna shivered, wrapping her arms tight around her torso she softly began to cry. "IS SOMETHING THE MATTER" Intoned Blitzcrank.. She jumped, screaming softly, her clockwork a whirling gnash of gears inside her, then she spun around and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh god I'm so sorry" she wept "I'm so sorry.". Blitzcrank stood statue still. 'WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR". Orianna stopped crying, the oil left sticky black tracks down her face. "I didn't think it would hurt Blitz, not us, but it does. I'm just clockwork! Clockwork for Sorakas sake! Why does it hurt so much." Her voice rose to a scream and he whirling gnashing clockwork began to give off an unearthly whine "I'VE DIED! I'VE BEEN MELTED DOWN! CUT TO PIECES!" Then in a whipcrack moment the whine reached it's crescendo and began to drop, "Oh Soraka." She said "I' can't remember how many times I've died anymore. I just can't remember" Her ticking returned to a slow steady beat, Blitzcrank just stood there."I HAVE DIED 176,397 TIMES". She looked up at him, her big green eyes shimmering in the white light of his."And you remember every one?". "YES" Then he raised one enormous finger and stroked the oily line off her face. She shivered against him, her tickings torrid tempo speeding up ever so slightly. "IT'S NOT JUST PAIN THE SPELL MAKES US FEEL" "Oh Blitz" She moaned and they collapsed into one another.

Blitzcrank may have been still before, but the fire was in him now and steam jetted out his back as his arms raced across her, hers already dropping to unscrew his crotchplate, within seconds it crashed to the floor and Orianna dropped to her knees, her ticking reaching fever pitch she thrust her head forward. As her head bobbed back and forth. Blitzcrank couldn't help but think her timing was, of course, impeccable. 'YES" he said, and a mighty gout of steam poured out his back. Orianna rose up in one smooth balletic movement she had her left leg on Blitzcranks shoulder, her right remained firmly planted on the ground. He immediately understood her intention, and he fired his fist, finger extended. With a warm feeling of surprise, Orianna found that this time, he was perfectly on target first go. Blitz fired up his overdrive and got to work. Within minutes the whine came back, but Blitz adjusted his angle and it soon turned to a deep powerful humming. "Punch it!" She cried. Punch it he did. The hummings ending was long in the coming, with many dips and rises, it was almost a full minute before it died out completely. When it's last trace had sunk away into the ether she shakily unhooked her leg, "Oh my" She said. "Oh my" Her hand slid up Blitzs thigh and a girlish grin of glee suffused her features. "Oh my goodness" she said. "Ready already?" "YES" Grabbing her waist he flipped her round, pressing himself onto her. It's probably why when the ball woke up and saw Blitzcrank had his mistress in a rather inescapable grip from behind, it assumed the worst and attacked without mercy.

Blitzcranks mighty hands went up, just in time to stop the ball from denting his ruggedly handsome features. Orianna was almost as swift, her hands flying up to stroke the deadly ball into submission. The ball, on the other hand, took in what was happening quite quickly once he saw the other evidence draped carelessly on the floor. It instantly became incredibly heavy, slamming through Blitzs hands into the floor. "Oh Soraka, I'm so sorry, it's just that..." Before she could find the words a nine inch black metal staff emerged from the ball, pointing accusingly at Orianna. Blitzcranks eyes flashed and she bowed her head in shame. "WOULD YOU LIKE US BOTH AT ONCE" Her head snapped up, but she left her jaw hanging slack. The ball buzzed excitedly, it clearly liked the idea. Blitz curled his hand around her face. The tempo of the ticking telling him all he needed to know, but desperate to get his words out anyway he continued "IF IT WOULD BRING YOU PLEASURE IT WOULD BRING ME PLEASURE" Orianna cried a single enormous tear into the palm of her right hand. The smile on her face belaying the sad gesture and slowly she rubbed the oil all over Blitcranks nuts and bolt. He nodded, he knew what he had to do.

Orianna curled her body until she was sitting spread legged on the ball, her hands on the floor in front of her. The black staff was nowhere to be seen. Blitzcrank slid in, his arms around her shoulders. He popped overdrive and was pleased to hear a deep humming beginning just a few seconds after he started. Within minutes he was already venting steam, his pace however was unaffected. As the humming begin to reach it's fever pitch he felt a small surge of electricity come from the ball. The answering hum from Orianna was enough for him and he poured his mighty static field directly in. This time, the humming was a mighty roar, it completely drowned out both Blitcranks shrieks and whistles as the steam poured out of him in droves, it rendered Oriannas scream of pure passion inaudible to any but her, but she heard it, and she revelled in it.

The ball made an odd grinding sound, as though something was being retracted, then it rolled away, leaving Ori and Blitz to collapse together. They lay together, side by side, Blitz mighty arm around her, holding her tight and for the first time since Orianna had been made she slept, dreaming of a life after the wars, a life after suffering, when her, the Ball and Blitz could set off, to have their own adventures and fight for their own causes. Blitzcrank too slept, but he dreamed of nothing more than utter bliss, of having Orianna beside him and the ball by their feet.

That was my first fanfic ever. I feel like no amount of baths will ever make me clean. Also, takin' suggestions for the next one. There are literally no limits here people.

Barbarian Romance

Tryndamere stood immobile, his hands together behind his back, head bowed, deep in thought. 'She'll come in as soon as the sun sets.' he sighed 'That's the agreement, it's not like getting here early helped you, she didn't show up early' His eyes fell. 'She doesn't love you man, she'll never love you, The Frigid Maiden, lusty god **** Tryndamere had to have fallen in love with the Frigid Bit-' a sharp crack and a pain in his hand brought him back. Idly he brought his hands in front of him, he flexed his fingers.'Nothing broken' a snort of derision. He glanced up out the window. 'Soon' 'Could she be so callous, to marry me for my position.' 'No, she is just fey, frightened' 'She will trust me and give in to me when she is ready'. He chuckled and shook his head.'Patience is a virtue', 'You wait and till it's sure, then you go in for the kill.' A clatter of boots on the doorstep, indicated the arrival of his love, he turned to the door, a killing smile crept up his lips, a bulge started upon his hips.

"You're here I see." "Yes lady, it is the night." "I know what night it is." "I understand this is the time you wish to see me." He gazed into her eyes, she was not gazing back. 'She's looking like through you. Like you're ****ing nothing' "Lady, I have waited a full year, I have certain requirements." A sneer flickered across her lips, like lightning it was there, an illuminating flash that disappeared as swiftly as it came. His breathing swiftened. 'THE *****, THE *****, THE FRIGID FU-' 'No' "Milady. I require a heir," "Don't play this game, take what you want and go." "My lady?" "I am not entering into my first night empty handed my lord, I know how this ends." "Oh, you do?" He stepped within reach of her, she swayed back ever so slightly and he laughed gently. His hands moved so swiftly for their size and with ease he unhooked her cloak and top and they fell to the floor, revealing her in all the magnificence offered by woman.

He simply stood and stared, watching her perfect twin globes sway. Until her breathing calmed and she rose straight and tall before him. He smiled then, the same smile he'd had when she'd walked in and stepping in, he curled his left hand around her neck and swiftly brought his right hand around in a viscous powerhouse blow, she saw it coming and tried to cry out, but by the time her lips were open, blood was coursing from her brutally warped nose. Tryndamere spun back and laughed, manically, wildly. Ashe clamped a hand over her face and backed away, her eyes never leaving the madman and his whirling dance. 'I need my cloak. Have dagger in cloak. Like they say always bring protection.' Tryndamere suddenly stopped stock still and stared at her, a bulge rising, drool rolling down lips. He moved so fast. Suddenly he was just there next to her and his right arm was slammed into her left eye. She went blind in her left eye before she felt the socket fracture a grinding messy pulping sound coming form too close, too close to her own head. She screamed and lashed out, one good knee in the bulge and he was on the ground crying, like a little boy.

She staggered forward. 'Cloak. Must, cloak'. 'He's a monster you know' 'But then, you knew already.' She heard a scrape from behind and threw pitched forward, rolling right over the pile of her clothes. Within seconds he was upon her, his feet slammed down, a broken ankle, a broken jaw, snapped rib, snapped rib, her jaw parted her skull and she began to weep out of her left eye. Tryndamere was muttering and swearing to himself and he began to mash down on her stomach again and again until it was just a messy puddle of gore. Then he slid down to his mighty bulge and unleashed his poor bruised engine. 'They'll resurrect you if you die. They won't heal him' 'Let me die' 'Just one thing' 'Then it's over?' 'Then it's over' 'Look, i'll do it' And as Tryndameres mighty right arm earned its reputation it was all he could do to scream when the corpse of a **** rose up and severed his mighty bulge clean at the root. Then a fierce bubbling erupted from her ruined face she collapsed backwards. "YOU *****" He shrieked. "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU ****." and the bubbling erupted into full fledged laughter and with the barbarians whimpers like music to her ears she expired. As she floated upon she was so happy. 'Oh i'll remember this, i'll remember you weeping over your lost toy like a little boy and next time. I'll be ready.'

Keltai

08-04-2011

Magiere

08-04-2011

Try harder.

SN Fate

08-04-2011

lol the only 2 champions where it doesn't make as much sense.
good effort though

Extron Zaleus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

If you are going to make it NSFW, go all the way or not at all.

Still awesome though.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

08-04-2011

I...
Goodness.

Ayunasheart

08-04-2011

I can never look at these champions the same way ever again.
ohmygodohmygod.

Magiere

08-04-2011

I feel the warm glow of happiness right now.

TheClampot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Meh... I like it (:

fuffychan

08-04-2011

O.O

1234511 ... 12