<Open RP> The Enchantress's path

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

08-06-2011

((waiting on Leon to make an intro or some small talk, that's all. Also I'm swapping out the shotgun for a crossbow- still didn't feel powered-down enough.))

((EDIT: It kinda feels like there's alot of water/ice users atm. sorry... its kinda strange. -_-; ))

Zhang Chunhua

08-06-2011

((Kelendria Imber))

Demacia

Kelendria stood in her room facing a mirror. She tied her hair up into her usual ponytail and made her way back to her bed. She picked up the note lying at the end, folded it, and slipped it in her back pocket. She leaned over and grabbed her satchel, which she slung over her shoulder. She slipped on her high-heeled boots and left her home. Kelendria went to the hospital in her district. She held up her visitors pass to the woman up front and walked down the hallway to her right. She passed about fourteen doors and stopped at the fifteenth.

Kelendria waved her visitors pass in front of the scanner beside the door. The door slid open and she walked into the room. She sat down next to the hospital bed and looked at the blonde-haired boy in front of her. She turned her attention to the picture on the bedstand of herself and the boy. They were sitting on top of a large orb of water that they were manipulating together.

"I'm going to fix all of this, Brandon. We're going to do great things. Kalamanda wasn't the end for you."

Kelendria removed her necklace and laid on the injured veteran's bedstand.

Kaladoun

Kelendria slowly walked into the Mad Man's Inn. She was exhausted. She scanned the inn, looking for the enchantress. She spotted a small group of people, gathered around a table. She walked forward, and managed to avoid the old creep who had been eyeing her since she arrived. She stopped a few feet away from the group.

"Excuse me. Are you... Yvainne?"

Sarkan of Arkham

08-06-2011

((@ Necro IKR? In any case the great majority of I'llario's water magic is of the utility variety anyway. He's actually much more of a physical fighter, he just doesn't like to present himself that way. Let's face it, if you were talking to a yordle and he told you he was a brawler, would you be inclined to believe him? It's just easier for human's to think of them as the guys who support from the back lines. Even in the League only 2 yordles are melee characters, and one of them has a mech doing all the work.))

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Leon sat still, drinking beer and smoking whilst the I'llario and Vermilion were continuing their little discussion. He seems to have a superbly high threshold to alcohol as Leon seemed to drank a half a dozen cups of Manman's limited time only 'Black Yordle Ale' without a difference.

((again, sorry if I do things differently or misread some posts, first RP. also I live in NZ so I'm guessing whenever you guys are posting, I'm probably asleep its, 9am when I'm posting this. ))

AmusedGlint

08-06-2011

((I hate you all! <3 And a note to anyone who still wishes to join, they can enter in at any point in the story- except in various locations.))

Yvainne was amazed at the number of people responding to her request. Not that it was much, but it was still much more than she had anticipated. She nods to Vermi, she knew how deadly Scarlet was, she expected that her daughter would be as lethal as she. Yvainne then speaks up. "Yes, I am the Yvainne that, that note spoke of. You are all more than welcomed in this journey, but first I must ask you all what your qualifications are."

However, before anyone could speak, the door was kicked off of its hinges and four men armed with spears barreled in, the color of their uniform were that of Noxus. "There she is!" one of them shouted, pointing towards Yvainne. "In the name of Noxus, halt!"

The enchantress's eyes widen. "I was not... Oh no. We need to get out of here. You are all accepted. If you help me leave this village I will give you all ten golds in advance."

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Kona eyed each of the members of the small group, mentally checking each for noticeable wounds of some kind. Vermilion was the only one she could find, and at that Kona was no help to her. She shook her head at the idea of something she could not heal.

"Qualifications? I am a healer. If I am forced into a fight, I don't know much as the way of fighting goes, I will simply attempt to make the person fighting with me leave me alone, and if they get hurt in the course of the altercation, I will heal them before I leave them. No death is worth the price of life, no matter how vile." Kona smiled at the thought, "No life...." Sadness filled her voice at the end and her eyes teared up. She took a moment to collect herself when the door was kicked off of it's hinges.

"There she is!" One of the men said as he pointed at Yvainne, "In the name of Noxus, halt!" Yvainnes eyes widen and Kona stood up, facing the men she planted her staff on the ground.

"Noxus has no name here." She said as the room became colder and her breath began to fog up, "The only name here is Mad Mans Inn. Try again Noxian." The wood beneath her feet began to freeze, slowly spreading outward.

VoidBro

08-06-2011

The Inn's patrons were literally frozen from the surprise. Leon drew one of his pistol; Regret but before he could pull the trigger he realized he was still Wanted by the High Command and various other Noxian groups, he didn't want to give them more ammunition to kill him then he already did. Leon slowly deposited Regret back into his belt and waited for someone to make the first move.

VoidBro

08-06-2011

((lol when I posted by passage I didn't know Kona already did his.
I' m gonna add more st00f to my character coz my guy seems underwhelming in terms to abilities compared to your characters :P))

Sarkan of Arkham

08-06-2011

What the hell...? thought I'llario in alarm. Noxians, here? Whatever he had gotten himself into, there was no backing out now, that was for sure. He quickly looked at the people around him. Kona and the new girl might get hurt, but if half of what he had heard about Leon Legacy was true, he could probably deal with those 4 by himself. As for Vermilion... well, he already had a hunch on the extent of her abilities. They could hold their own long enough. As for himself, he knew what he had to do. "Deal," he said, with eager anticipation in his voice as a grin spread across his small face. He leapt up on the table, took a hold of Yvainne's hands, and said "Best hold on tight, Miss. Only ever done this with another person once before." He drew upon the vast reserves contained within the crystal tear, and in an instant both he and Yvainne dissapeared into the air. He carried her as quickly as he could to the window he had entered from, and no sooner had he gotten outside than he dropped them both rather unceremoniously onto the ground. He stood, and without saying a word to the enchantress, took a moment to catch his breath, drew his cleaver, and began to run back around to the front side of the tavern.

((EDIT: @ Legacy Leon doesn't need more than he already has to be just as good if not better than every other character present. He just needs to be really good at what he does. In the same line of logic I'llario used with Vermilion earlier, just because magic is flashier than blades and bullets doesn't make the latter any less effective, nor underpowered. Think of it as a sort of risk/reward scale. Magic is a very potent weapon, but it is also comparitively easy to screw up or be rendered ineffective. A gun or sword, on the other hand, may not be capable as quite the same spectacular results, but with the proper application of skill it will always work. No elemental affiliation or anti-magic barrier is going to stop a blade from leaving a wound, and you cant counterspell a bullet))

((@ Glint Rereading the post, then rereading the RP rules, do you think I did too much at once? Sorry if I did, I was just trying to do something important while leaving spotlight to be had by the other players. Plus it makes it a 4 on 4 fight, at least for now.))

SmileyDemon

08-06-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/862

Silas had followed the instructions to the letter. The Kinkou had sent him to observe and ensure balance be maintained.

He was surprised when upon reaching the Mad Man's Inn. A woman lay on the ground seemingly uninjured. Her life energy told him many things about her. But one thing already suspected was that this was the woman who sent for aid.

Helping her to her feet (which is hard for a yordle)He felt strong emotions erupting from inside the tavern. Chaotic flows of life energy clashed inside disturbing the surroundings and himself.