Pantheon Vs Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrimsonAlbino

05-04-2010

Ok, so why does Pantheon's shield block not block Garen's ult or his judgement? its a physical move not magic so whats the deal some one plz explain...or just fix it that would be nice

Koops

05-04-2010

Because logically, an ultimate should not be negated by a passive ability. Also, I'm pretty sure the first hit of Judgment is countered by Pantheon's shield. I could be wrong. Either way, it's not that big a deal. Look on the bright side, it's still blocking Parrrley.

Odin4000

05-04-2010

man, Garen's ult is magic dmg... so it cant be blocked

it will block the first judgment atck but then... u will get all other hits every .5 secs

Garen > Panth

Dark Wizard

05-04-2010

stun garen while he's spinnig, wait his judment warn off and annihilate him.

ur block should negate the first judgment damage, not the others.

his ult deals magic damage so block won't work.

Mirok

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwizard84 View Post
stun garen while he's spinnig, wait his judment warn off and annihilate him.

ur block should negate the first judgment damage, not the others.

his ult deals magic damage so block won't work.
"Stun" garen while he is spinning? He can't be slowed or stunned while spinning. Countless times I've jumped on Garen while he is spinning and nothing happened, he continues spinning (even if you could stun him consider the fact that pantheons stun last only 1 second). Maybe you wanted to say "stun garen before he starts to spin" . But generally I haven't had problems with Garen when I played Pantheon, usually its a tied or he runs away from me... :P

Dark Wizard

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirok View Post
"Stun" garen while he is spinning? He can't be slowed or stunned while spinning. Countless times I've jumped on Garen while he is spinning and nothing happened, he continues spinning. Maybe you wanted to say "stun garen before he starts to spin" . But generally I haven't had problems with Garen when I played Pantheon, usually its a tied or he runs away from me... :P
no i truly mean: "stun him WHILE he is spinnig".

he will continue to spin, but he cannot move. Stun work on judgment.

stun -> run away so he will not hit u -> kill him as soon as his spin warn off.

if u time well ur stun u will take one hit from judment: the one that should be negate by ur block

I8C SRS FACE

05-04-2010

Garen hits like a little baby girl. Pantheon causes people to erupt into volcanoes of blood.

I see no reason why this needs to be addressed.

Liandras

05-04-2010

If he pops judgment while pantheon is in close your shield procs one hit... You stun and restore your shield rooting him in place.. Your Shield procs another hit as you run out of range.

When he stops spinning, eat him.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Pantheon's shield doesn't proc because it's blocked by ATTACKS, not by physical damage.

It's the same reason it doesn't block Ashe's Volley.

If it can be dodged or crit (like Parrrley), then Pantheon can block it. Otherwise, he can't. The type of damage it deals doesn't matter.

Please learn game mechanics, people.