anyone else doubt dominion is actually coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unstableremedy

08-04-2011

After magma chamber, project shiny, replays, and observer mode....does anyone else have doubts about this even being released?

HeyItsMeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Nope. They've hyped and confirmed to people like you asking the same things so many times that it's coming, it will come or they will lose a large playerbase.
(I'll stay either way though)

srsizzy

08-04-2011

I am watching videos in which it is played by members of the press. What is there to doubt, you noob.

unstableremedy

08-04-2011

Did they lose that playerbase when they didn't release all the things I mentioned? Doesn't look like it.

The launcher was supposed to be remade to help replays work (no word of that after new launcher)

observer mode was showcased at dreamhack then forgotten about

magma chamber was canned

and who knows if they're still even working on project shiney

Can you really blame me for having any disbelief?

HeyItsMeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

You can have as much disbelief if you want, nobody's blaming you. This may be flame-ensuing but don't get offended by the downvotes. (I didn't downvote)

SparrowMaxx

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsMeh View Post
Nope. They've hyped and confirmed to people like you asking the same things so many times that it's coming, it will come or they will lose a large playerbase.
(I'll stay either way though)
That's excactly what has been said every time before now.

unstableremedy

08-04-2011

yeah fanboys will be fanboys, LoL is a great game don't get me wrong I just don't have my hopes up over this when we've been waiting MUCH longer for other important features.

Nicator

08-04-2011

They even have a tentative release date for it... Stop hatin'.

Magma chamber was a "way down the line, but this is what we think we want to do" thing, or so it seems from what riots said. This is literally a month from release, and being previewed at gamescom etc.

unstableremedy

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicator View Post
They even have a tentative release date for it... Stop hatin'.

Magma chamber was a "way down the line, but this is what we think we want to do" thing, or so it seems from what riots said. This is literally a month from release, and being previewed at gamescom etc.
Soo....how about that observer mode?

Only release date has been "soon" after PAX, that's not a release date

The Real Snow

08-04-2011

They've been working on this for over a year. I don't think they like to just throw money for development down the toilet. Its coming.