Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

08-04-2011

I see Blitzcrank and Skarner being absolutely epic at Dominion.

Both have the ability to move incredibly fast
Both have pull abilities (relevent, seeing as you appear to channel a bit before capping a tower)
Both are fairly beefy
Thus, both will be capable of raiding enemy/neutral zones will relatively little hassle.

Anyone with natural sustainability will also likely do well as defenders.

Ka1to

08-04-2011

i see nida rumble mundo singed orianna udyr in a good position

Kill0s

08-04-2011

Nidalee... mobility, traps, standing still capping that point are you? (throws spear)

Dickwondo

08-04-2011

Mundo.

Hopefully on this map, he will be able to go where he pleases.

SuperStrathBro

08-04-2011

i think shen could be a great choice because of the AoE taunt as well as his ult that will shield his allies that could be capping a point

Shockwave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I think garen should do pretty good. Solid ability to hold the line, and if he needs a breather, he steps back, lets his passive do it's work for 30 seconds, then comes back in to retake the point.

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Garen.
Spin2win OP in Dominion O.o

Wildglow

08-04-2011

Champions with location based deployables will be strong for defending points and gaining vision over the core since there are no wards. Teemo will probably be a Tier 1 choice for shrooms controlling the center of the map along with high move speed to capture points and strong fighting ability in smaller skirmishes.

Stealth champions, TF, and Pantheon will be good picks because their ability to backcapture points will force the enemy team to split up and all perform well in small scale fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Champions reliant on Blue and Red buff are going to be significantly weaker.
Do you know whether they will have neutral creeps and buffs? They might include a blue/red buff or make a new one to give advantages to champs that need them

Cap Jack Sparrow

08-04-2011

I think that Poppy will be significantly better on this map due to: Much faster gold generation, emphasis on smaller skirmishes, Mobility emphasis (12 second mini ghost with no CDR even), Insta Sheen, and WALLS EVERYWHERE.

Just my opinion.

Also, Im thinking that Singed's regular "rush RoA" strategy really wont work on this map due to the charge time required. perhaps they will reduce the charge time?

Galvantula

08-04-2011

I actually think every champ will be viable in dominion.
Even something like urgot using his ulti to cockblock ultis.
Shaco is now OP with stealth, good skirmishing ability and box nests at choke points.
Eve has a good skirmish (AP) high mobility (ulti)+ stealth.
Heim can use turrets to protect areas from minions. Rockets are more effective due to lack of minions blocking them. Grenade on channels. Ulti to protect turrets globally.