Let's Predict Dominion's Tier List

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoMetaleuXoO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

All aoe spells in 1st place

KudoKou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I still see Tanky DPS dominating. There probably won't be a place for support except maybe Janna for her mobility. Mobility will be key for obvious reasons.

Nidalee will probably be #1 ban, followed by TF and (if he gets the buff they're promising us) maybe Pantheon. After that, you'll have Teemo, Heimer, and the usual Tanky DPS suspects, since they can hold a point like no other. Eve might be surprisingly good, since she has a movespeed buff and invisibility. The use of tanky initiators like Amumu, though, would depend on how the gameplay actually turns out. If people are mostly skirmishing and not 5v5 fighting, then pure tanks will be pointless, but if you end up having big teamfights for control of points, then they'll be good picks too.

MajesticRaven

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KudoKou View Post
I still see Tanky DPS dominating. There probably won't be a place for support except maybe Janna for her mobility. Mobility will be key for obvious reasons.

Nidalee will probably be #1 ban, followed by TF and (if he gets the buff they're promising us) maybe Pantheon. After that, you'll have Teemo, Heimer, and the usual Tanky DPS suspects, since they can hold a point like no other. Eve might be surprisingly good, since she has a movespeed buff and invisibility. The use of tanky initiators like Amumu, though, would depend on how the gameplay actually turns out. If people are mostly skirmishing and not 5v5 fighting, then pure tanks will be pointless, but if you end up having big teamfights for control of points, then they'll be good picks too.
I don't imagine many 5v5 fights. Ever. The most I'll expect is 3v3 over a point, because of the circular ring, with the occasional stealth champion back-dooring a point or two. Crowd Control and Mobile Champions will shine.

Alatian

08-04-2011

Leblanc. With shorter game times, her horrible scaling won't be nearly as much of an issue. Combine that with her great early/mid game burst, and her amazing mobility, she will excel. Plus, the map is supposed to de-emphasize team fights, and more focused on random skirmishes around the map, where assassins like Leblanc are amazing.

Haestro

08-04-2011

Nasus would be pretty OP huehuehue.

Always Spirit Fire, never capture!

Ellye

08-04-2011

Poppy's "balancing issue" is the fact that she's terrible at farming.
This mode won't require much farming (you start with more gold and gain gold faster), so I guess she'll do really well.

And being an assassin means she'll do great in the smaller skirmishes that should take place constantly.

slusho

08-04-2011

i think cassiopeia players will do very well here. great 1v1 potential, spammable skills, gets move speed boost from q, can slow other champs, aoe hard/soft disable

Drace Sylvanian

08-04-2011

Strong tanks will have a good time of it, as they can probably take a good bit of damage and still be able to capture the point. So, Amumu and Singed are good, especially Singed since he is fast.

After the Stealth rework, Evelynn and Twitch should be really good at running straight to points to capture them without being noticed until it is too late.

Morgana should be very good with her ultimate.

Janna when she builds all her speed ****.

And, of course, Tank-DPS domination.

Mitosis

08-04-2011

Since it's mostly small fights, ww should do especially well.

Also, nocturne. Oh god, that ult.

BIur

08-04-2011

Skarner ulti to pull a champ off of capturing lol

123456 ... 7