The New Items For Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarSledge

08-30-2011

Will the items that I see in the Classic modes with "Unavailable" be available in the original mode as well as in the Dominion mode?

That would be awesome if the new items like "Saguine Blade" or whatever it was called be in the classic mode .

Sevrek

08-30-2011

You can only use those in Dominion.

WarSledge

08-30-2011

Darn it! D:

WarSledge

08-30-2011

Probably would be OP in the classic anyways.

Rage Qu1tz

08-30-2011

I think that some will be available once diminion is released.

Riot is this right or is it just dominion ?

MandaKK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Qu1tz View Post
I think that some will be available once diminion is released.

Riot is this right or is it just dominion ?
just dominion

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2011

So far they are only planned for Dominion. But you never know, they could find their way into Classic at a later date.

Fox P McCloud

08-31-2011

A rioter commented on this and said they'll only be available in dominion, at first.

That said, I could easily see a few trickling down into SR+TR; Odyn's Veil, for example, has no reason not to be in SR, IMO; it's just a weaker banshee's veil that has an offensive component in it (perfect for tanks). Same with Ionic Spark (and goodness knows we need a decent AS items besides SotD). Hextech sweeper would probably be fine, once the stealth rework is completed.

Sanguine blade would be way too powerful in SR, as your power would go up, exponentially, the longer you're in a battle, and it would likely turn current super carries (ie: Vayne) into unstoppable menaces. Entropy? I dunno if that will work in SR or not; the item, by itself, isn't that impressive, but once you factor in the active...I just don't know---again, with a number of carries (or people like Talon), the damage potential is just so insane with it.

So, who knows; I think just about all the items except sanguine blade could work in SR, though a few (like prospector's items) wouldn't really have much of a point in SR.