Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I was mad this morning... but now...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

Quote:
Metronomotopoeia:
Any thoughts on the philosophy of the precedent you're setting for the genre with insta-level 3 and lots of starting gold? =D

Curious on the potential impact someone in your position sees on future maps/MOBA games in general.


it was either that or further increase exp gain on the map but lvl 3 is an interesting choice as u can focus on 2 skill or get one point in all 3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

08-04-2011

Quote:
Metronomotopoeia:
Any thoughts on the philosophy of the precedent you're setting for the genre with insta-level 3 and lots of starting gold? =D

Curious on the potential impact someone in your position sees on future maps/MOBA games in general.


I'm not sure if that's a pattern to copy in all MOBA's, but it works for Dominion. It depends on the pacing - what's good for SR at the start doesn't work as well for Crystal Scar, and vice versa.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-04-2011

Quote:
Morello:
I'm not sure if that's a pattern to copy in all MOBA's, but it works for Dominion. It depends on the pacing - what's good for SR at the start doesn't work as well for Crystal Scar, and vice versa.


one question if all champs are unlocked can more than one of each champ be on the map at the same time like in blind pick?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-05-2011

lol bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Wolfheart0

Senior Member

08-05-2011

I believe that champion picking works like it does in SR


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eledhan

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Ashaira:
see. this is what everyone wantend. a simple sry we got a bit antsy was all we wanted. we weren't mad cause dominion sucks or anything but u and others specificaly told us CONTENT and THIS WEEK. u could have avoided soooooooooo much grief by saying this from the start


How does someone who behaves this way and gets mad about simple mis-communication become a Blue?

I never have understood that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-05-2011

Quote:
Eledhan:
How does someone who behaves this way and gets mad about simple mis-communication become a Blue?

I never have understood that...


want my title? RIOT i formaly give u permision to make this man a blue in my place


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tilthan

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Morello:
Thanks - we didn't really want to hype the announcement, we just got overzealous ourselves. Trying to keep something we're earnestly excited about a secret for so long got the better of us I understand how that could be frustrating.

Dominion is really exciting because it's a pretty big departure from classic League of Legends. It's been a lot of fun exploring new strategies and using our favorite champions in new ways, and personally, I like the change of pace (constant action in Dominion, versus the more methodical pacing of SR).


We as a community have to take some fault too. We forget you guys are players like us sometimes. But rest assured, we (or I am anyway) are super excited for Dominion. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite announcements.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperJon

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
Eledhan:
How does someone who behaves this way and gets mad about simple mis-communication become a Blue?

I never have understood that...


Do you even know how people became blues?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadgerBarrage

Senior Member

08-05-2011

Quote:
SuperJon:
Do you even know how people became blues?


I certainly don't.


123