Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delirus

08-04-2011

*******http://dominion.leagueoflegends.com/sites/all/themes/lol_dominion/images/banner-gameplay.jpg********

In case anyone other than me wanted to see the whole thing.

GalkaRDM

08-04-2011

Interesting thing I've noticed about the map... I only see two patches of grass, down at the bottom right capture point. This could change gameplay entirely if that's the limit of the grass.

HeyItsMeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Whoah, the place looks underground and made of awesomesauce. Maybe the middle could be possible jungling?

Calys Teneb

08-04-2011

The middle areas are apparently going to have the visibility of the jungle.

David19

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalkaRDM View Post
Interesting thing I've noticed about the map... I only see two patches of grass, down at the bottom right capture point. This could change gameplay entirely if that's the limit of the grass.
I think its a structure really. If it was grass then purple side would have a huge advantage on defending/capturing that point

Delirus

08-04-2011

Yeah, that grass IS structure. Check out the teaser video at 38 seconds.

But if you pay attention in the whole video, there is brush all over the place in the jungle.

GalkaRDM

08-04-2011

Alright so the brush isn't portrayed in the image, that's fine. Thanks for clarification.

Delirus

08-04-2011

Yeah, that image is just the full version of the background on the dominion.leagueoflegends.com site that my friend found for me while digging around the page source. You can clearly tell it is an artist's rendition of the map, not a zoomed out screenshot.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

why can I not upvote this thread/OP?

Šneeks

08-04-2011

bump